diy solar

diy solar

"Why I think it is illogical to purchase an electric truck"

Yeah, and the website that "rates" the credibility of other sites is a guy in his underwear in his mom's basement.
Even if that were true, why would their location and attire matter?

Did you ever noticed how the denier/conspiracy sites link to each other instead of science publishing sites?

Did you ever noticed how the denier/conspiracy sites link to each other instead of science publishing sites?
It just seems like almost everything that was labled a "conspiracy" has been coming true these days. Crazy times we are living through. I am just enjoying each day, one day at a time. The news is filled with fear, anger, division, lust, catastrophy, war, and hopelessness.
Its time to just grab someone you love and take a walk on a beach.

Yeah, and the website that "rates" the credibility of other sites is a guy in his underwear in his mom's basement.
True Just like having online computer sex in the old days. hahaha ppl were are so stupid. I did realize most ppl don’t care as long as get a sex release. There was a male black ex marine in florida became multimillionaire with online chat while pretending to be female. Men wanted to marry him thinking was a female. Some men upon learning he was a male still wanted to marry that ex-marine - man. Didn’t care. Leo is in that group.

it matters unless you don’t mind sex with whatever. ?

Govt and News media are known liars
IMG_2737.jpeg

It just seems like almost everything that was labled a "conspiracy" has been coming true these days. Crazy times we are living through. I am just enjoying each day, one day at a time. The news is filled with fear, anger, division, lust, catastrophy, war, and hopelessness.
Well we know ppl are not going to use the 2A to fix it

Imagine if all the trump supporters on 6 jan were armed

Well we know ppl are not going to use the 2A to fix it

Imagine if all the trump supporters on 6 jan were armed
Well, according to the news media, they all were crazed insurrectionists trying to overthrow the government, and it was the worst day in history ever.
I guess they were all martial arts experts, otherwise its kinda silly to have everyone unarmed in an insurrection.

Maybe they should have learned better from the 2020 insurrection by Antifa and BLM, where they robbed, looted, killed, and burned DC.

Well, according to the news media, they all were crazed insurrectionists trying to overthrow the government, and it was the worst day in history ever.
I guess they were all martial arts experts, otherwise its kinda silly to have everyone unarmed in an insurrection.

Maybe they should have learned better from the 2020 insurrection by Antifa and BLM, where they robbed, looted, killed, and burned DC.
Sorry if I tend to rant in some of my posts. I dont use twitter or instagram or facebook or any other online crap. Just this forum and youtube to watch Will's posts( and Andy from off grid garage). So this forum is where I sorta ramble about stuff outside of Solar and batteries. I will try to keep on topic as best I can from now on.?

I will add they burn looted murdered - blm happened all around the World.. just as engineered and planned.. Same with covid. To many coincidences and coordinated actions. Amazed aliens didn't pop out..... it was never about black lives matter.... it was world agenda.... globalism..stated communism by blm leaders...... exactly why when normal ppl would say "all lives matter" were belittled, attacked, beaten, or murdered. WE KNOW: BLM was a front door - back door to grab money and power to install their policies where gain more power in hopes of permanent change in their favor. The democrats are not stupid the republicans are not stupid so that leaves common citizens as stupid and being played for tribalism. Most DIY type ppl are smarter then most of the so-called normal average ppl. Just been my observations.

This is chit chat where basically - nothing is safe here. Will wanted it for Free Speech. Some of the ADMIN call this place "the basement" where post go to die. :)

Murphy talks shit but if you look he admits "George Floyd was a career criminal" as was Chauvin.

These stories are horse shit

George Floyd the individual - lead to everything that happened with his bad choices. If not caught on camera for the world to see was just another career criminal gone by democrat controlled policy criminal govt employee. The Muslim called the police.... now Muslim own and control that area of this country. Just as Obama intended when he brought them over here to that area of USA.

"''on "tropic''"
Have you read how Ford will lose ~$6 Billion dollars for a write off over EV Truck - EV vehicles? :) Did they FORD really lose that much or was that the cost of building, setting up, and running their own battery companies here in the USA over the long run?

That is a pale horse to compare with increasing USA ~$32 trillion debt. We have a debt where we barely pay just the interest if that. Don't look at it - maybe it will go away. :mad: hahaha We live in a crazy world. Everyone is crazy except you and I but I worry about you. :):ROFLMAO: Hahaha

It just seems like almost everything that was labled a "conspiracy" has been coming true these days.
For example?

Crazy times we are living through. I am just enjoying each day, one day at a time. The news is filled with fear, anger, division, lust, catastrophy, war, and hopelessness.
Now there is something we agree on.

For example?

Now there is something we agree on.
Examples?
Trump russia probe: Hoax
Trump documents: Presidential rights
Jan 6: Released Video proves a hoax
Wuhan lab origin of Covid: Lab made, US funded
Masks: dont work
Vaccine effectiveness: does not prevent spread
Vaccine deaths: still occuring
Etc....

Next maybe we will find out who is actually running the US government. Ukraine cluster bombs escalating to nukes
Sweden in NATO vindicating Putin
South Africa failed state
Dutch government collapse
US dollar collapse
CBDC
French internal war against muslims
China attacking Taiwan

Should I go on?
We are in the midst of the most corrupt incompetent government in US history, which is having a global impact on many nations.

Examples?
Trump russia probe: Hoax
Mueller's investigation led to charges against 34 people and three businesses, but found that while the Trump campaign welcomed Russian efforts to influence the election, there was not evidence to prove collusion or criminal conspiracy.

Trump documents: Presidential rights
He was no longer president.

Jan 6: Released Video proves a hoax
The attack on the US capitol did happen.

Wuhan lab origin of Covid: Lab made, US funded
Don't know where it originated, first reported cases were in Wuhan. No evidence that it was lab made, US partially funded the lab, because (from what I understand) it is close to where corona viruses are found. Transporting viruses around the world doesn't seem like a smart thing to do, but maybe it is a better option.

Masks: dont work
Masks do work, otherwise surgical teams wouldn't be wearing them.

Vaccine effectiveness: does not prevent spread
It reduces the spread.

Vaccine deaths: still occuring
Very few in comparison to covid.

All nonsense.
Next maybe we will find out who is actually running the US government. Ukraine cluster bombs escalating to nukes
Russia has already used cluster munitions in Ukraine and they are not going to stop. Dropping nukes on Ukraine because Putin can't steal the territory is beyond childish. Give him a call, maybe he will withdraw his troops from the occupied territories...

Sweden in NATO vindicating Putin
No it isn't, Sweden and Finland, or any nation wouldn't want to join NATO unless they felt threatened by their neighbour.

South Africa failed state
Why is that?

Dutch government collapse
Because of the nature of how Dutch coalition governments work

US dollar collapse
It has collapsed?

There is no U.S. CBDC

French internal war against muslims
Not against Muslims, against people who they believe are not French enough, it has a long history dating back to the times Algeria was considered French territory.

China attacking Taiwan
Why do you think China would want to?

Should I go on?
Please do.

We are in the midst of the most corrupt incompetent government in US history, which is having a global impact on many nations.
You keep saying that, but when I asked for examples, you didn't give any.

Leo you really should hush. Biden had top secret documents from when he was in congress he had zero rights to have them He took documents as vp and guess what he had zero rights to them.. stored in his garage where drug addict-tax evading -felon gun violation son and others had access.

obama is reported to have 3 million documents that he was suppose to copy return share.
does Obama get special consideration because he is half white or because he is half black?

Clinton took documents

Both of the bush took documents….

you are burying your nose way to deep where you do not know nor have you looked other then you are acting like our corrupt democrats.

Are you wanting to bury all of them?

Well open the way back machine and get Hillary for the documents she shared - ended up on Weiner's laptop. Also still in fbi custody as evidence.

please stfu please do more reading and or ask questions.

Algeria has long history the captured ~1.2+ million white slaves…around 16th century . Pay back you either know history or you don’t as a minimum use google or duckduckgo. It will save you from having ass on your face.

IMG_3309.png

There are a few lakes around where I live that are popular for water skiing etc.

Those new Rivian trucks are towing phat ski boats off the hills down to the lakes.

They work perfect for that. Local commuting during the week and then drag the ski boat the 5-15 miles to the lake on the weekend.

Mueller's investigation led to charges against 34 people and three businesses, but found that while the Trump campaign welcomed Russian efforts to influence the election, there was not evidence to prove collusion or criminal conspiracy.

He was no longer president.

The attack on the US capitol did happen.

Don't know where it originated, first reported cases were in Wuhan. No evidence that it was lab made, US partially funded the lab, because (from what I understand) it is close to where corona viruses are found. Transporting viruses around the world doesn't seem like a smart thing to do, but maybe it is a better option.

Masks do work, otherwise surgical teams wouldn't be wearing them.

It reduces the spread.

Very few in comparison to covid.

All nonsense.

Russia has already used cluster munitions in Ukraine and they are not going to stop. Dropping nukes on Ukraine because Putin can't steal the territory is beyond childish. Give him a call, maybe he will withdraw his troops from the occupied territories...

No it isn't, Sweden and Finland, or any nation wouldn't want to join NATO unless they felt threatened by their neighbour.

Why is that?

Because of the nature of how Dutch coalition governments work

It has collapsed?

There is no U.S. CBDC

Not against Muslims, against people who they believe are not French enough, it has a long history dating back to the times Algeria was considered French territory.

Why do you think China would want to?

Please do.

You keep saying that, but when I asked for examples, you didn't give any.
Leo, this is from Today:

And why should we take this site seriously? What facts were incorrect?
Maybe I can help answer that in a sort of round about manner.

The few knuckleheads we have posting here seem to gravitate to just a handful of websites that tell them what to think or what they want to hear. Among them are the corbetreport and dailyskeptic.

I had no idea who or what a corbetreport was but one member repeatedly posts links to it and claims the website is "the truth".. LOL.. its always the truth right?

Unlike some of the boneheads in this forum who think they're an expert in medicine, virology, immunology, global warming, etc.. I don't generally argue details about subjects I know little to nothing about. A couple of these idiots even think they can argue astronomy now! (oh man, that's rich).

Anyhow, as I'm sure you know, misinformation and fake news is usually 80%-90% truth with the remainder being the fake information they want to mix in. So I went to the corbetreport idiot website and decided to scan around until I found something I am familiar with.. and BEHOLD! They had an article about the USA going after IRAN because of their nuclear ambitions... Yup, that fits right into my wheelhouse of knowing bullshit from reality.

So I read the article and sure enough, it didn't take me but 60 seconds to find the bullshit.. I knew it would be there, those websites don't post anything legit because that's not their purpose.

Basically, there are two or (three?) members here to link to these same websites over and over about every subject. I'm betting they're nothing more than paid trolls employed to spread links to these websites in an effort to boost search engine ratings. I always find it difficult to believe that some people are really THAT stupid.. so paid troll is the most likely scenario.

When I tried explaining the fraud and misinformation, they wouldn't reply.. They simply ignore the comment and move on. It would seem that pointing out the exact piece of misinformation on these websites or showing them how they're being manipulated isn't something they want to hear.

You can bet that anything they post isn't based on facts... its usually based on selective wording, misinformation, or information taken out of context.. they then sprinkle it with hyperbole to fit their ignorance.

The problem is that it takes someone who understands the subject matter at an advanced level to pick out the bullshit.

Murphy’s News Source…. Is for ppl to ask him. No where else is it satisfactory…. Murphy admits he does not weigh anything except his chosen sources. The news is where you find it. The difficult part is vetting it from our perspectives.

everyone considered the hunter biden laptop as russian misinformation because 50+ so-called experts lead you astray. Trained so-called professionals did mis-direction misinformation which is also another of their specialities. In the end it came out and was stated truth. The leader of the bunch stated did it because basically wanted biden to win.

So was anything done? No was it election interference - yes. The FBI should have come forwayd and presented the truth. It was in their possession since 2019. Did that happen …. No the FBI had a vendetta against Trump and were after him. So what now . /??

Who are you to believe ….. anyone that seen your post know you wanted Biden to win but you won’t outright admit it. Biden most likely would have lost the election if the fbi had come forward. Most likely the fbi investigation into hillary is why she lost. Fbi agents admitted they did not want a repeat of 2016 after the fact of Biden being installed.

That is just one example.

Biden has done his best to kill ICE and put EV in place then he admited we might have another 10 years to go or more. He severely damaged our economy in his affairs as an acting president.

Back