diy solar

diy solar

Xuba Electronics: DEAL - 280AH LiFePo4 cells. Purchase & Review

Delivery duty paid.
Thank you Sharky. :)
So if delivered duty paid then the duty was paid ahead of time so why wouldn't a person know how much duty was paid if it was all ready paid then?
Sorry, this is confusing is all.
Thanks again Sharky for explaining it to me :)

Not sure on other countries duty etc. But here in Australia it's 10% on imports >$1000.
Amy did say there was no ddp to oz.
Don't know how or when this is collected, shall have to wait and see.

Ok Sharky. Thanks.
EDIT: I don't see an "Amy" replying to me. I must have missed it somehow.
Thanks again though :)

Open a chat with her via alibaba on her store.
Why would I do that?
Also I plan on getting my batteries from RJ Energy (CRJ Technology Limited) based on Ghostwriter and others recommendations here.

No dutie
Not sure on other countries duty etc. But here in Australia it's 10% on imports >$1000.
Amy did say there was no ddp to oz.
Don't know how or when this is collected, shall have to wait and see.
there’s no duties in aus and if it’s under $1000 ( they send a copy of the invoice to customs)there’s no gst.

Will just turn up. But you should get shipping number to track. Not just turn up at your door.

They say 20-30 days to aus but in my experience it’s usually like 45

No dutie

there’s no duties in aus and if it’s under $1000 ( they send a copy of the invoice to customs)there’s no gst.

Will just turn up. But you should get shipping number to track. Not just turn up at your door.

They say 20-30 days to aus but in my experience it’s usually like 45
Just got my tracking number this evening, now the wait begins ?.
Interested to see what happens when they arrive and if gst is applicable as she said she would lower the value to <1000 ?

Just got my tracking number this evening, now the wait begins ?.
Interested to see what happens when they arrive and if gst is applicable as she said she would lower the value to <1000 ?
Shipping isn’t included in the product cost. So you should be under anyway. (How much were the cells)

Shipping isn’t included in the product cost. So you should be under anyway. (How much were the cells)
$940usd delivered, 661 for the cells the rest is shipping. So was around $1350aud on the cc.
I hope you are right about the shipping because I just punched some numbers into a duty calculator and shipping was included in the total value ☹

Hi all! I've been lurking here for awhile and really appreciate all the knowledge sharing. 5 years ago I did a 450w PV system with a Magnum inverter, lead acid 12v 520ah on a travel trailer. I'm planning/purchasing for PV, Lifepo4 24v system on our class A RV.

I just placed an order with XUBA and Amy for 16 280ah cells. I did push a bit on the shipping costs and she came back with a better price saying she checked with a new logistics company she hadn't used before. Shipping reduced by about 25% from her initial proposal. I'm in Southern California but hopefully this new shipper makes it an even more attractive deal for many.

Much to learn, I'm sure I'll be popping in frequently.

Shipping reduced by about 25% from her initial proposal. I'm in Southern California but hopefully this new shipper makes it an even more attractive deal for many.

Much to learn, I'm sure I'll be popping in frequently.

Do share what you shipping was for 16 cells to the continental US.

Not sure what company l, my friend just got 24 cells for $2400.63 to Colorado usa
That's a pretty good deal if they are the same. Were the cells the same ones and same company that we are discussing here or different ones from a different company ?

Back