diy solar

diy solar

Xuba Electronics: DEAL - 280AH LiFePo4 cells. Purchase & Review

I can be a klutz at times and am risk adverse. Therefore I do not distinguish between personal safety and the safe process of reducing the risk of puncturing a cell. The solvents used in the electrolyte of these cells is volitile and my preference is to not do any thing that will increase the risk of releasing that solvent. I did that once with a Headway cell many year ago. I do not want to repeat that experience with a cell that is 30 times more powerful.

I couldn’t agree more and I think Steve’s method achieves that goal.

! HEADS UP - CHANGES @ XUBA !
not good Changes for you, me and every other customer.

Things ae changing at XUBA and not for the best. Amy will likely be a Victim of these changes and their corporate policies are being chopped up some.

IF all of a sudden you are dealing with a New Person (possibly starting tomorrow) accept this as FAIR WARNING that things will not be as they have been. I cannot and will NOT elborate further as this is already possibly too much. Consider yourselves fairly warned in advance. As for new deals & packages and products that had been worked on, should be considered scrapped for all intents & purposes, unfortunately.

Things ae changing at XUBA and not for the best. Amy will likely be a Victim of these changes and their corporate policies are being chopped up some.

IF all of a sudden you are dealing with a New Person (possibly starting tomorrow) accept this as FAIR WARNING that things will not be as they have been. I cannot and will NOT elborate further as this is already possibly too much. Consider yourselves fairly warned in advance. As for new deals & packages and products that had been worked on, should be considered scrapped for all intents & purposes, unfortunately.
When i ordered mine, Amy at xuba let me order them at new shop they had set up on alibaba. I was the 1ste customer. Amy explained to me they at just expanding. I don't know the inside details though...
I suppose you know more?

She apologized a few days ago because she took 3 days personal leave. My little order of 4 cells hopefully ships in the next few days.

She apologized a few days ago because she took 3 days personal leave. My little order of 4 cells hopefully ships in the next few days.
She had a family emergency with her elderly parents which live a significant distance from her. But that's not the issue.
It's not good JuJu sadly for those of us counting on good consistent solid deals.

My 8 cells arrived today in oklahoma perfectly intact. 2 shipped per box on 4/20. All arrived at 3.33v.

Commencing testing, balancing, and assembly.

Thanks to all that found this deal and posted it up. Even if it seems it might be over. If the reasoning is corporate related please peel back the curtain.

@Steve_S Sad to hear that.
I had a similar situation with a provider I had developed a trusting relationship with .... That relationship was based solely on the sales rep. They decided to move on to another company in a different position ... the service from the replacement was very poor and I had to abandon using them.
In this case, it sounds like it may be a corporate decision to not sell to us "small" buyers ... but don't want to do too much speculation.
I hope Amy is recognized by management for the great job she has been doing.

I was fixing to order 48 cells. Do you recommend me not doing so?

When i ordered mine, Amy at xuba let me order them at new shop they had set up on alibaba. I was the 1ste customer. Amy explained to me they at just expanding. I don't know the inside details though...
I suppose you know more?
Thanks for the warning Steve, I was going to pull the trigger on 8 more cells.
Jejochen do you have the link to the new store?

Got a link to which one? I looked on their site and was confused by their layout

My brother might want to split an order of 280ah cells. Are you thinking 8 cells each. He is in Campbell River on Vancouver Island. Where are you?
I'm finally ready to pull the trigger...and Amy informs me "There is no shipping by sea channel to transport to the door to Canada. Shipping by sea to the destination port requires the order of 100kg or more." So sad. Anyone in British Columbia want to split an order of 16 cells with me?

I'm in Vancouver looking to order 18 cells, have you guys made an order yet I'd like to get in on a group order if I could?

Back