diy solar

diy solar

XUBA:: How long is it taking you guys to get your XUBA shipments??

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
So i am on day 35 now of waiting for my 280aH Xuba batteries to even reach FEDEX in the States ... my two other orders from 2 other companies have already been here for two weeks and already installed.

My question is - how long are your guys XUBA batteries taking ???

Still waiting and I can't get a vessel name from my vendor so I can watch the ship come under the Golden Gate Bridge. I understand US customs is taking as long as 10 to 15 days but that is just rumor.

Still waiting and I can't get a vessel name from my vendor so I can watch the ship come under the Golden Gate Bridge. I understand US customs is taking as long as 10 to 15 days but that is just rumor.

I have never ever heard anyone watching their shipment come in under the GGB ... that is sooo cool ... is there a camera or do you live there???

I ordered mine on March 29th and are shown to be delivered tomorrow via sea shipment

First record in fedex is on 5/22 in California

I have never ever heard anyone watching their shipment come in under the GGB ... that is sooo cool ... is there a camera or do you live there???
I live near there. My vendor said the shipper will not provide the ship name from the shipper, so my romantic tryst with my cells will have to wait until customs clears them.

Last edited:
Mine were ordered 4/25. I will update here once they hit CONUS and then a final delivery date. Thanks, Ghost!

I placed mine 4/20, so I'm on day 36.
No sign of them tracking with FedEx. Alibaba closed my order yesterday and I panicked. Sent messages to the vendor with assurances they would follow up "in the morning" which means tonight on the US east coast.
I never thought about tracking the ship. There is an app called findship that if you know their ID number, you can track any boat in the world. Ill have to ask about that.

I ordered mine on 4/13 to Ireland. The UPS label was created on 04/25 (in Poland). I asked Amy yesterday and she said it just cleared through (EU) customs and tracking should go live within the next 2 days (can't wait).

I'm wondering in what country it arrives before it goes by land.

My payment cleared on 3/19. At that point they were out of stock. That was never mentioned when I placed the order on3/14.
My order of 8 cells shipped on 4/3. One of the boxes arrived today the other is due tomorrow. The cells are in perfect condition but the box was beat to hell. Even had a hole knocked in it.20200526_162730_resized.jpg20200526_162735_resized.jpg20200526_163430_resized.jpg20200526_163434_resized.jpg

Looks like there were several of us that "shipped" on 4/19 or 4/20. I would guess that we all have the same container ship.

I love the way stuff gets taped up in China. My wife gets stuff from China all the time and I can always tell when the postman drops off a package covered with Orange tape.

Hi all.
I ordered 12 cells on the 6th May and was told to expect 25 days via Sea freight. Amy said that sea freight would probably be quicker as there were big delays in airfreight due to the CoVid backlog. The only issue I have is that the tracking number was for the Australian leg of the trip so I cannot trace it until it gets here. Bit silly that but ah well. The site I use for tracking is called www.17track.net - works great.
Just as a general comment I think Amy is getting overwhelmed as it is taking days to get a quote or a response out of her. Been waiting 3 days for her to respond to a query.
Regards

I ordered mine on 4/13 to Ireland. The UPS label was created on 04/25 (in Poland). I asked Amy yesterday and she said it just cleared through (EU) customs and tracking should go live within the next 2 days (can't wait).

I'm wondering in what country it arrives before it goes by land.
They have likely been sent via rail freight. There is a stop in Warsaw and it takes 12 days to get there from China which correlates with your dates.

China Rail Freight across Europe
Apart from the UK (London), here are some other European Routes/Schedules

China – Warsaw (Poland) 12 days
China – Hamburg (Germany) 15 days
China – United Kingdom (via Duisburg) 23-24 days
China – Moscow (Russia) 18 days

They have likely been sent via rail freight. There is a stop in Warsaw and it takes 12 days to get there from China which correlates with your dates.

China Rail Freight across Europe
Apart from the UK (London), here are some other European Routes/Schedules

China – Warsaw (Poland) 12 days
China – Hamburg (Germany) 15 days
China – United Kingdom (via Duisburg) 23-24 days
China – Moscow (Russia) 18 days

thanks for the information. We talked about rail but I went with sea freight as per her recommendation due to frequent transshipment on the train and a higher risk of something to get damaged. The time seems to be the same (about 30 days). Price as well. I would be surprised if it ended up being rail

Nothing on UPS yet, I'm going for travel in about 2 weeks so hopefully, I get them before. But I'm also still waiting for the BMS from Aliexpress but that's a different story :)

thanks for the information. We talked about rail but I went with sea freight as per her recommendation due to frequent transshipment on the train and a higher risk of something to get damaged. The time seems to be the same (about 30 days). Price as well. I would be surprised if it ended up being rail

Nothing on UPS yet, I'm going for travel in about 2 weeks so hopefully, I get them before. But I'm also still waiting for the BMS from Aliexpress but that's a different story :)
It just seems odd for the package to be picked up by UPS in Poland 12 days after you ordered. There's no way the package departed China by sea and arrived in Poland in only 12 days.

By the way, how much did you pay for delivery to Eire and how many cells did you order?

It just seems odd for the package to be picked up by UPS in Poland 12 days after you ordered. There's no way the package departed China by sea and arrived in Poland in only 12 days.

By the way, how much did you pay for delivery to Eire and how many cells did you order?

that was just when the order was sent to UPS. Amy said it'll go live whenever it arrives in Europe.

I ordered 8x 280Ah batteries (2x 4pcs kit) for USD 661.36 and paid USD 317 for shipping. Just over 900€ total so

Its not just XUBA I have other LTO batteries that were supposed to take 20-25 days out in the ocean for 40 days so far with no end in site as like others are mentioned I wont know from FedEx until they receive the package.

Order placed on 4/8/20 via sea, and they arrived today. I assume the virus is slowing customs in particular, and every change of carrier in general.

Back