2 Millisecond short

A.Justice

Swears he didn't start that fire.
Lto batteries buy every test I've seen are safer than lead acid ever hear someone you know tell a story of a hydrogen explosion can be like a bomb. A carpenter I knew said they were jumping a dozer and boom!! He said it was miracle no one was hurt and lto I'd say is the safest currently in use but not technology in development.
I think it won't be too long before we see LTO starting batteries that last so long you can take it with you to a new car. Just need to get rid of those pesky ol' lead salesmen. 🤔

Odjono

Yeah many diy people are building their own cause they are tired of replacing them and want the CCA I just wonder how often someone that makes a 30amp starting battery left the lights on and has a dead battery fast. My diesel truck batteries last time I bought then were like $450 👍

740GLE

Photon Sorcerer
And what’s the CCA of those diesel FLA batteries? 24v I’m guessing.

I really don’t have any problem paying $130 every 5-7 years for an OEM battery. So far we’ve only had to buy two before we replaced the vehicles.

DerpsyDoodler

Photon Sorcerer
And what’s the CCA of those diesel FLA batteries? 24v I’m guessing.

I really don’t have any problem paying $130 every 5-7 years for an OEM battery. So far we’ve only had to buy two before we replaced the vehicles.
The 2x 12V 1525 CCA batteries for my RV were a little under $500 (in total).

Hedges

I See Electromagnetic Fields!

And you haven't had to replace one in a while, have you? ;)