diy solar

diy solar

280AH EVE

1thor

Hi There, i got an offer from jenny wu. 280 ah EVE Brand 6000 cycles. 16 cells, 110$ each. DDP Germany all for 2115 $

Is this a good price ?

Amy offers me the 280ah cell also eve 6000cycles for 193 $ each-

Iam not sure...

regards thorsten

hi thorsten,

jenny wu's price seems very good , as it includes import taxes and shipment.

That is the price I bought from Docan last week. 2050 euro all in delivered to Portugal
NNow the wait begins

I didnt speak to Jenny though, I have talked to Libby, but they both work at DOCAN Power so I suspect its the same service ?
I was quoted 50 days but Portugal is a bit further away...

I didnt speak to Jenny though, I have talked to Libby but they both work at DOCAN Power so I suspect its the same service ?
I was quoted 50 days but Portugal is a bit further away...
well experience is depending on your contact, havent had contact with any other co-workers than Jenny, but folks here on the forum also had good exp. with Amy Zheng, also Docan.
can not comment on others but Jenny

I'm going to wander into a bit of speculation here. Bear with me.

First: I've purchased from both Jenny Wu at Docan and Amy Wan at Luyuan. They both are very trustworthy and I would recommend either of them.

However, the prices you are comparing seem oddly far apart. I just bought 8 of the 280Ah EVE LH280K late last year from Amy, and they were $126/ea before transaction fees. $193?! That sounds way high. Although I know nothing about it, Amy supposedly will also sell matched cells, which will cost quite a bit more. These would be cells that have been tested for exactly (or nearly) the same internal resistance and capacity and matched on those characteristics. I think @Steve_S has bought some of these matched cells from Amy, so maybe he can chime in here.

What Jenny at Docan cells are definitely not matched cells. They are all grade A new from the factory, but that is about it. Whereas Amy gave me capacity testing info and three different IR measurements for each cell, Jenny said she had no such information.

Anyway, I think your two quotes are for different things, and you are comparing apples to oranges.

Hi Horsefly, i think also 193$ sounds very high. My last order was from Amy, the cells are fully matched and tested. but now 83$ difference?

Jenny told me in the chat:" the cells are voltage, ir and capacity matched"

see chat attached.

mmh ? what should i do ? I can ask Amy for a discount.

Who get cells from Jenny? are the ok ?

Attachments

• jenny.jpg
    jenny.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 59
  • jenny2.jpg
    jenny2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 60
Hi There, i got an offer from jenny wu. 280 ah EVE Brand 6000 cycles. 16 cells, 110$ each. DDP Germany all for 2115 $

Is this a good price ?

Amy offers me the 280ah cell also eve 6000cycles for 193 $ each-

Iam not sure...

regards thorsten
I got the same per cell quote from each last month. Amy didn't seem to want to move on price. I decided to buy domestically to support a US owned business (selling China product, lol) for similar domestically sold cells. Otherwise I would've went with Jenny if I went the slow boat from China route. When I buy more, I will likely go with Jenny if shipping time isn't an issue from China.

Hi Horsefly, i think also 193$ sounds very high. My last order was from Amy, the cells are fully matched and tested. but now 83$ difference?

Jenny told me in the chat:" the cells are voltage, ir and capacity matched"

see chat attached.

mmh ? what should i do ? I can ask Amy for a discount.

Who get cells from Jenny? are the ok ?
i did, search forum, many people got excellent cells from docan.
i think amy has been very overpriced lately

I got two batches (28 cells) of the older version LF280N from Jenny Wu at Docan, both orders from the Texas warehouse. I have four 12v 280ah batteries finished and all have performed perfectly, the cells stay around .003-.008 difference top and bottom.

The first batch was at my door in seven working days and the second was five days, communication was good. No test reports but the cells seem matched pretty well. Price last year was $150.00 per cell delivered to Wa state.

Back