diy solar

diy solar

315ah (at .11c) from 304ah Eve Cells (18650batterystore)

OTRwSolar

Solar Enthusiast
Purchased 4, supposedly Grade A, 304ah EVE cells (with dual terminals & flexible bus bars) from 18650batterystore last week ($599 plus $62 shipping; no tax). After top-balancing, used 10, 4 ohm, 100w wirewound resistors in parallel to perform a load test. The cells produced 32-34a (~.11c) for approx. 9.5 hours---315ah based on the JBD 200a BMS's coulomb counter (calibrated the BMS discharge current prior to testing).

Three of the cells had somewhat sequential serial numbers. The delta on these 3 cells were within 4-5mv at LVD/HVD. The one cell with a dissimilar serial number was somewhat of a runner. Delta on this cell (vs. the other 3) was 50-60mv at LVD/HVD. In spite of the runner, still reasonably pleased with the performance of these cells.

Last edited:
what do you mean supposedly, did they come with DUAL pole terminals or a single stud terminal?

EDIT I see your said dole pole. I think you are OK, some people are complaining about the dole pole terminal causing some connection problems.

what do you mean supposedly, did they come with DUAL pole terminals or a single stud terminal?

EDIT I see your said dole pole. I think you are OK, some people are complaining about the dole pole terminal causing some connection problems.
Two M6 bolts can be screwed into each terminal (each cell will accommodate 4 M6 bolts).

As for connection problems, none noted yet. Have plans to pull 100-150a on a regular basis. Finger's crossed we have no issues.

Back