diy solar

diy solar

320ah Cells Ordered.

Will I get what I paid for?

• Total voters
Dont'cha hate it when a good joke is ruined by a bad typo?
How about this one then if you understand western US geography?

I have a quantity of tickets for sale for the sunset dinner cruise on beautiful China Lake, California. It is amazing to watch the sunset and the lights of Ridgecrest reflecting off the lake on our open deck dinner ship. The cruise departs from the Ridgecrest harbor.

How about this one then if you understand western US geography?

I have a quantity of tickets for sale for the sunset dinner cruise on beautiful China Lake, California. It is amazing to watch the sunset and the lights of Ridgecrest reflecting off the lake on our open deck dinner ship. The cruise departs from the Ridgecrest harbor.
Is this anywhere near Lake made?
BTWI have lived in the Southwest USA my whole life.

So I am just looking around for a low cost LiFePO4 battery for my travel trailer. I want something at least 100AH but bigger is better. I saw the 320AH battery deal being discussed here and am tempted but It seems that the consensus is that these will never arrive although it's still within the window of being in transit. I will stay away from these since there are almost no reviews and the sellers store was just created and no longer exists (although there are a couple new ones just like it still there).

Has anyone ever bought anything from yueyue007 Store on Aliexpress? They have a ton of feedback have been around for a while and are offering some pretty low prices. I'm thinking of getting these 100AH batteries: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004223016502.html
Pretty cheap, I wouldn't be out too much if they never arrive and would suit my needs if they are as described. btw these guys are also selling the same 320ah batteries being discussed here.

A concern, and it possibly explains why there is no tracking for the original poster, is that they have this statement in their ad:

Very Important! About delivery and transportation Time&Please note: we do not accept the dispute of no update logistics!
1,Because the battery (especially the high-power battery you purchased) is a special commodity, the terms of transportation are very strict, all logistics companies in China, including China Post, UPS, FedEx, DHL, are unable to directly transport electricity Pool,
2,So we will start to transport your order from Hong Kong. Once the battery arrives in Europe or US, we will declare for import at the European or US customs. When the battery passes through the European or US customs, we will send it to you by UPS or FedEx. so the ups number we provide will not be updated before the battery passes the customs. This is normal.
3,Once UPS's transportation number is updated, you can receive the goods within 3-5 days at most.
If we can't find the updated information after delivery, and the transportation time is still within the time we promised, please don't bring up a dispute.

So this of course raises some red flags for me but I'm just wondering if there's anyone with experience in getting LFP batteries shipped from China have heard of anything like this?

these guys are also selling the same 320ah batteries being discussed here.
The biggest red flag in your post is the fact that 320Ah cells do not exist. They are 304Ah cells that might test better than that when new, possibly up to 320Ah. Reputable dealers will not refer to them as 320Ah cells.

Lake made is the largest impoundment of the Colored Red-o River as it flows south into Maxi Co. You need to get out more! ;)
Cute, You must have lots of spare time on your hands.
BTW the Colorado river doesn't flow into Mexico. It used to until the western US decided all Mexico needed was enough for their agriculture and screw the delta ecosystem. All other water has been claimed by the US. What was a thriving, lush ecosystem is now dead and looks like the beautiful beaches of Lake Mead RV Village.

Seems too good to be true.

Paid with Paypal, so there is Paypal's protection.
And aliexpress 75 day gurantee.

I've bought plenty on Aliexpress and only ever had one complaint with a useless capacity tester.

16 cells for $ 888 plus $12 (I guess PayPal fee) delivered to my house

Did I miss it? It felt like there was a countdown...

Cute, You must have lots of spare time on your hands.
BTW the Colorado river doesn't flow into Mexico. It used to until the western US decided all Mexico needed was enough for their agriculture and screw the delta ecosystem. All other water has been claimed by the US. What was a thriving, lush ecosystem is now dead and looks like the beautiful beaches of Lake Mead RV Village.
I thought I read that Mexico finally complained enough and got the treaty rewritten so they actually get a few acre feet per fortnight or so.

Yes, I have more spare time now!

I thought I read that Mexico finally complained enough and got the treaty rewritten so they actually get a few acre feet per fortnight or so.

Yes, I have more spare time now!
Nothing rewritten. The environmentalists pressured the US into allowing a "Pulse Flow" to wet the delta area twice now in the last handfull of years. It may have actually reached the Sea of Cortez but as a dribble at best.
When they were divvying up water in the past the US actually tried pumping contaminated water up from underground around Yuma and sending that to Mexico for agriculture. It rapidly began killing off the crops and Mexico had to call them on it. Like they say, "Whiskey is for drinkin; and water is for fightin"

Nothing new.

2022-06-20 08:48
The Destination Country Post Office receives the parcel sorting

2022-06-18 09:11
The item has been processed in the country of destination

2022-06-13 07:13
The consignment has arrived in the country of destination

2022-06-10 10:43
The local customs office allowed him to leave

2022-06-07 12:37
The package arrived at the customs of the destination country

2022-06-04 08:49
The package has left Hong Kong air

2022-06-02 12:33
The package has been sealed. Next stop, logistics Hong Kong

2022-05-31 10:40
Sorting and preparation for sealing and distribution

2022-05-30 19:09
The package arrived at the logistics warehouse and was successfully collected

2022-05-24 14:21
Shenzhen, the goods leave the operation center

2022-05-23 11:09
Shenzhen, arrived at the receiving point

2022-05-18 16:33

Electronic cargo information has been received

I opened a case with Ali Express and Paypal for a refund. :)

Last edited:
The loss of money hurts. The loss of time in getting good cells to put in service is even worse.
I have no expectation of them actually arriving.
This is a $900 experiment with 2 guarantees of return of money.

I know there is no such thing as a 320ah cell.
My point is to show the shamtastic way of AliExpress and the bullshit reviews it is plagued with.

Back