diy solar

diy solar

America's melting pot

IMO the difficultly I'm having is seeing how someone's faith has anything to do
with the melting pot topic. faith is a personal thing I think.

I changed my mind when I read this.

First Amendment Fundamental FreedomsCongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I changed my mind when I read this.

First Amendment Fundamental FreedomsCongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Should jewish pushed Antisemitism Laws be allowed? Do we Have Christian pushed Antichristian laws?

Should jewish pushed Antisemitism Laws be allowed?
D71, is there Antisemitism Laws?, or does it just add something to a crime?
IMO you can say Antisemitism things or think Antisemitism thoughts, but if you act
on them the law , may be looking at you.

could cost you a job
could cost you friends/family
not sure if it could put you in jail.

D71, I would prove it, but it's possible(and likely) one of my grandkids could snick onto my computer
when I'm not looking.

IMO something is amiss when there is a need for new laws, to protect any group
I think the same about laws made to protect animals, something is amiss.

Capture330.PNG

Last edited:
with people it is understandable, this is nothing new, but it does seem sad

The anti-lynching movement was an organized political movement in the United States that aimed to eradicate the practice of lynching. Lynching was used as a tool to repress African Americans. The anti-lynching movement reached its height between the 1890s and 1930s.

I am in process of putting up an ecoworthy solar tracker for my panels.
D71, I'm going with over paneling not tracking, I get 230W used panels for $70.00 each at 5 panels volume .
I'm getting 40 amps max charging at 24v from 5 used panels I have pointed at the sky now.(in the winter)

Last edited:
D71, is there Antisemitism Laws?, or does it just add something to a crime?
IMO you can say Antisemitism things or think Antisemitism thoughts, but if you act
on them the law , may be looking at you.

could cost you a job
could cost you friends/family
not sure if it could put you in jail.
They can’t prove anything from Internet tommy…. Unless a person is doxxed. The wonderful thing about the internet no one knows anyone unless they are allowed or told by that person. We don’t know education, race, religion, job… nothing more then allowed.
Just a name on the screen it is true equality…. For most part….if free speech is allowed.
Ppl in other country’s go to jail lack free speech - antisemitic remarks can land you in jail in Canada and England Australia new Zealand - Europe.. They want communism here tommy . They want bill of rights - constitution gone tommy.
They use felon law to disenfranchise ppl permanently here. One thing BLM was wanting changed. After you are court sentenced you are sent to be punished when released you are permanently punished …with felony - why ppl repeat ..they say better in prison.. In old days prisoners worked in prison so when they were released it was as free men. Given some money, horse, and a gun. Bye bye.

IMO something is amiss when there is a need for new laws, to protect any group
I think the same about laws made to protect animals, something is amiss.
Trump passed law made it felon to hurt pets.

Antisemitism lass should never pass unless they want to cancel 1st amendment …or true equality. Antichristian laws. If we have hate laws they should cover everyone…… if white person says “nigger” in a fight they are usually in trouble if a black person degrades a white person they have no additional charges. Bill Cosby and lot of blacks have repeatedly begged blacks not to say “nigger”. Begged them to stop. That word well and alive. The problem happens when dumb white kids listen to rap music and sing the song as written performs\ed and say “nigger”. Everybody shits and goes crazy. Never mind the white kid bought that music that was promoted.

There was a national news incident where a white kid was video singing - rapping a black song and he used word for word everybody said he was racist. Including his parents shown on tv who apologized over and over.

This guy was killed and his father forgave the blacks that did it before it was investigated. No trial nothing. That father was a cuck. Weak ass mf’er.

IMG_5269.png

with people it is understandable, this is nothing new, but it does seem sad

The anti-lynching movement was an organized political movement in the United States that aimed to eradicate the practice of lynching. Lynching was used as a tool to repress African Americans. The anti-lynching movement reached its height between the 1890s and 1930s.
Leo Frank was accussed of killing a 12-13 year old girl tried stuff her body in furnace….. he was sent to jail sentenced to die by court the crooked governor was going to let him go. The ppl ralley broke him out of jail carried out sentence. Leo Frank had tried blame 2 separate black men….. after he was hanged the jewish community went nuts. They wanted him freed. The ADL was formed from that.
Antisemitism is promotion of jewish ways jewish talmud law and prefer treatment exclusions.

Ww2 was enough of world sacrifices. Go list to that AI from Hitler speech. They are shit stirring fks.

It will result in AntiChristian laws being passed or it all falls apart. The State is not suppose to make laws for religion.

D71, you have more information then I do, but you look to the world, me I'm focus on here
in the USA. what they do other places seems out of my control. here I can at least vote, because
elections have consequences

D71, you have more information then I do, but you look to the world, me I'm focus on here
in the USA. what they do other places seems out of my control. here I can at least vote, because
elections have consequences
Tommy it is called my forecast based on the World. Our country tries to trend off: California, NY, and NJ….Chicago long ago. … anything bad usually stemmmed from those places. Then it spreads across country. Communism hit here around 1900 in NY and jumped straight to California then jumped to Russia during their revolution . Man name Jacob Schiff pushed it. A man much like George Soros now. Both had no shit worked for Rothschile family.

Watching the State of World affairs as they may effect us. Not many countries allow their citizens to own weapons such as guns or it is heavy controlled. Not many countries allow freedom of speech. Antisemitism is prison terms for years.

Ppl here take to much for granted. Ppl died for our Rights by making and posting a declaration. I looked this up years ago and it mostly correct. Still a meme.

Ppl coming here don’t care about that. If we don’t resist then Globalism -Communism will take over. Most time all have to do is talk to ppl. Trump shut lot down by EO …

IMG_2583.jpeg

Tommy it is called my forecast based on the World
D71, I get that, but I'm not seeing your despair, just 30yrs ago the best we could do
was cut news clippings and use string to connect the dot on our bedroom wall, now
the world comes to us. we both should be happy. 30yrs ago I would have never got your message.

D71, IMO only if you act on it. I've always thought some things are better left unsaid.
No tommy not sure why you don’t know that and you misquoted me again.
IMG_5481.jpeg

Ppl in germany go to prison for denying holocaust. Ppl is germany go to orison for talking bad about jews. Ppl in englanland and around world except here get in trouble go to jail over talking about antisemitism. Bye tommy .

D71, do you think the holocaust happened?

I think it's possible the holocaust never happened, it was a TV plot, kind of like
the war of the worlds kind of thing

Back