diy solar

diy solar

Anyone used the newer parallel versions of sungold 5k AIO?

Firstclasspass

Anyone used the newer parallel versions of sungold 5k AIO?Does anybody know if the sun gold 5000 watt 48 V Inverters communicate with Trophy Battery also, does anyone know if solar system works well with a sungold 5000 I’m gonna have four of them running in parallel running 240 V, so that’s two each phase also, does anybody know how well the 5000w (sph5048) communicate with batteries Trophy Battery ‘s or dally bms’s have 9 Trophy Battery ‘s 100 eves and one diy 100ah , and lastly, the most important question does anybody know if when I’m hooking up these four inverters to the Internet for remote monitoring or remote control software will I be able to control all the inverters with one Wi-Fi dongle on the master or will I need a Wi-Fi dongle for each inverter?

My experience with the Sungold Wifi is that it is SH*T. Went to Solar Assistant which I'm loving!
see my thread on the 10k48 Sungold inverter...but I'm loving the Inverter and batteries (which I notice are on sale this month for a better price that I paid and still waiting on delivery....)

I have 2 5 k aio systems running off 2 5.2 kw wall mount batteries. just got it hooked up today. did you set the dip switches on batteries to 1 up 3 down on first battery and 2 up 1, 3, 4 down so that the batteries know what their pecking order is. Just got it wired up today, I'm too old for this crap.

Yes, The first battery should be set to address 1 -- switch 1-up(on) 2,3,4- down(off), battery 2 - switch 2-up(on) and 1,3,4 down(off)

that first battery should be the one connected to the inverter via the comm cable.

well, I learned more today. you can use any battery bms to the inverter, As long as you know the manufacturer name of the battery. here is your choses. chose wisely.
When [32] enables BMS communication, the corresponding lithiumbattery manufacturer brand should be selected for communicationPAC=PACE,RDA=Ritar,AOG=ALLGRAND BATTERY,OLT=OLITER,HWD=SUNWODA, DAQ=DAKING, WOW=SRNE, PYL=PYLONTECH,UOL=WEILAN

Back