diy solar

diy solar

Can Solar & Wind Fix Everything (e.g., Climate Change) with a battery break-through?

The USA is suppose to do what? Save the planet. Are you mf’ers racist ? Think a minority can - ~5% of World population can save it from them over breeding? Seriously …are you that retarded?

@svetz ..... lets just look at this one chart you posted. It's clear the data and the conclusions have been manipulated.

1716492345821.png

First, up to about 1990, it is clear that as cosmic radiation goes up temperature goes up .... If the chart ended right there, it would be clear that cosmic radiation IS a big factor in temperature.

2nd, what happened around 1985 when the 2 lines diverge? Whatever changed there .... Maybe China coming online ...... seems like where the effort should be concentrated.

3rd, why does the graph of cosmic radiation end in 2003 when it was beginning to show a sharp increase? Based on what we know about the earth's magnetic field the radiation HAD to continue rising.

4th, the cosmic radiation doesn't line up with the other chart at all.

The only reason I am pointing any of this out is that it is VERY easy to present a graph that seems to show the result desired.

While we are at it we should send them more food too.
Keep being retarded
IMG_6585.jpeg

Mo ppl -= mo consumers mo mo money from guess who to who. Let it shine let shine. We are transferring our wealth to china… look at all those ppl. They love to screw

IMG_6586.jpeg

The real racist are these smug white colored liberal assholes that call everyone a racist for pointing over the white ppl are a tiny percentage of a world problem that is some howall about the white race saving the planet. Now that is the most racist shit ever seen. We are the mass problem polluters? Bs

Why don’t the white liberals here gothere and turn them into MASS queer abortionist? Go suck them for a while.

I'm not satisfied with your "response" ...... I'll let you know if I find evidence to the contrary.
MOST of the articles where climate is examined in relation to earths magnetic field focus solely on the magnetic pole shift.

The study linked below examines in detail how a reduction in earths magnetic field DOES affect climate. I am sure there are a gazillion .... give or take a few .... articles that try to downplay the findings of this study .... but, anyone who tries to say there is NO evidence that the escalating weakening of earth's magnetic field affects the climate is simply full of crap .... as logic would imply.

Keep in mind ..... at the time of this study, the rate of decay of the earth's magnetic field was MUCH slower ..... about 10 times slower .... than it is now.

A quote from this STUDY:
Previous studies may have failed to identify such a relationship between the Laschamps and climatic impacts because of the lack of temporal resolution and by focusing on the period of actual reversed geomagnetic field (41.5 to 41.1 ka) (5, 6) rather than the preceding extended phase of much weaker geomagnetic field (42.4 to 41.5 ka).

bob, if you want to reduce a magnetic field how would you do it?

reminds me of the chicken or the egg question.

In other words, its best for humans to worry about things they can change - aka REAL chemical pollution, and not do crap that screws up the planet such as Geo and Bio engineering and all the other schananigans such as gain of function research into bioweapons.

Mmk?

In other words, its best for humans to worry about things they can change - aka REAL chemical pollution
aenyc, great idea! , getting rid of coal fired power generation should be step one.
that could also help with the problem bob it addressing.

D71's link:

I don't want to reduce the magnetic field ..... It's happening whether we want it or not. It's another variable in the equation that we have NO control over.

Cmon Tommy ,,,,,, Are you trying to insinuate that climate change may be reducing the earth's magnetic field? If so, you need to post some evidence of that.

bob, the only way I know to reduce a magnetic field is with increased heat.
In this case, it's the core of the earth creating the magnetic field ...... maybe you can describe your theory in greater detail and find some scientific evidence to support your theory of how a tiny change in atmospheric temperature can reduce the magnetism of the earth's core.

This phenomena has happened many times in the history of the earth ..... the study I posted was an in depth analysis of 1 of those occurrences.

I know it's in your nature to be contrary, but seems like there should be some limit.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure in this case, it's the core of the earth creating the magnetic field
bob, the same is true for neodymian(rare earth)magnets or iron core magnets(earth) heat reduces it's field stability and strength.

I know it's in your nature to be contrary, but seems like there should be some limit.
very true statement. I have not found that limit yet.
the sweetest words my ears hear is "it can't be done"

Last edited:
I have not found that limit yet.

The limit will be easily found when they ration his grid intake of electrical energy because "caboon"
Everybody's limit is lack of chicken on the plate (that bugz wont replace)

Like that saying - its all fun and games, and then you get punched in the face.
The proverbial punch is coming, and i think a lot of people living in the fantasy world will get their reality pill.
In the USSR we had a large contingent of ignorant folks who believed they were building "bright future where everyone is equal under the wise leadership of the communist party" all the way to the very end (mostly govt workers which were shielded from the rot all around until pretty much 1990). Most did not make it past 1992.

Last edited:
Back