diy solar

diy solar

Can you put a all in one inverter inside of large stand up fridge or freezer for installation in garage? It is cold here.

Sadly I know the type.
You can’t help people who don’t want it.
No sir you can't as I have learned. My biological father was both, my sister has been both but finally got help after hitting rock bottom. I have had enough of drugs and alcohol problems that were not mine to deal with. I've had friends that were my senior my whole life. I learn from them and they value me as I do them without motives. I just don't fit in with people my age and I'm good with that. The down side is my friends are 15 to 20 years older than me. In my 30's most of my friends were 50 to 90 years old. In other words I've lost most of them but I cherished them all. Some of them have introduced me as their adopted grandson to people their age. Yes sir I loved them as my adopted grands as well.

I was going to ask you some questions in my thread about storage for batteries and equipment as we are in a tiny house that's on the upper limit of sqft to be called a tiny house. 24x24 without practical space really for batteries...
So you need to show power for permit or inspection? If not, put them in a Rubbermaid style shed with extra insulation outside, If you do, get a tiny (~1000W) inverter and AGM battery bank for inspection and put the real equipment in afterwards.

32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C) I mean, they give off heat when running.... Do you plan to run it full time? I honestly think you will be fine (Inverter) I guess you could make a larger box around it to minimize the cold......... batteries you may want to enclose somehow to trap heat

I work in the Server Farm industry, and if money was no object, we would be almost freezing them to control CPU temp

Back