diy solar

diy solar

CATL 271Ah cell issues.

From Michael stuck in hurricane traffic

Just that the last few weeks have been a bitch but ......haven't even been able to open any emails for any of my four accounts in days in spite of sleeping 5 to 6 hours a night. But, everything will be taken care of asap given what is on my plate. The only time I have had to do anything but deal with what I am dealing with was to see my new 3 month old granddaughter for the first time.....managed 2 hours for that.
I hate not being able to get to this stuff.....this has been worse than being in the hospital like I was in December. But I have taken care of everyone for the past year and will take care of everything going forward as soon as possible
yes where did this come from? In a Dirct Private message?

I never run from anything....anyone that has ever tried that knows it always catches up to you.
A trip was planned but then everything went to hell on the road making it longer, more costly, and keeping me from doing much of anything other than try to deal with the crap as it came up.

Except when you do. Still no refunds or even responses to PM's for the people who decided to keep waiting for the Lishen cells and paid "friends and family" with Paypal.

My 8 cells landed at my doorstep this afternoon. Similar experience to @p40whk . Was in the garage and just happened to see the UPS truck a block up. I was expecting another package today and wasn't sure if it was signature required. Come around the front of the house and realize he's got a box of 4 batteries. I asked him to wait, grabbed a knife, and by the time I was back to the front of the house he was driving away. The cells are dinged up, but don't seem quite as terrible as some of the pictures on here.

Thanks. Me about same except FedEx issue July 2
Who was your "reshipper?" Where are you located?

I think we can further narrow this down to:
Chinese seller
Forwarder stateside
Delivery man

Although, I suspect.this is 100% Chinese supplier.

BTW my forwarder was King Speed in Chino.

My forwarder for the batteries I order from MIE and from BASEN is Jack May/SINO-US in Comptom. I believe Will said that lots of his batteries are being shipped from Jack May/SINO-US in Comptom in his old videos.
My replacement battery from BASEN and my last batteries order from Exlipor are from King Speed in Chino.

My forwarder for the batteries I order from MIE and from BASEN is Jack May/SINO-US in Comptom. I believe Will said that lots of his batteries are being shipped from Jack May/SINO-US in Comptom in his old videos.
My replacement battery from BASEN and my last batteries order from Exlipor are from King Speed in Chino.
How did the batteries from king speed arrive?

Who was your "reshipper?" Where are you located?

I think we can further narrow this down to:
Chinese seller
Forwarder stateside
Delivery man

Although, I suspect.this is 100% Chinese supplier.

BTW my forwarder was King Speed in Chino.
Haven't got them yet . Just active July 2nd

Ordered 16 CATL 302AHs after the Lishen headache, tracking number on 3 out of 4 boxes updated today to indicate estimated delivery tomorrow.
Based on other posts here and on the group order thread it sounds like it's gonna be hazardous junk :-(

My four batteries (310) showed up today with identical poor packaging and all batteries with significant dents. One missing a terminal.

Attachments

• 20210831_175816.jpg
    20210831_175816.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 89
I was really hoping my original issue was a isolated incident but it has grown to something much bigger then I ever expected. The more this grows the more I worry nothing will ever be resolved to our satisfaction.

I was just typing a similar comment. I think people are putting too much on the QR codes on these cells. I think if you want legit QR codes and really grade A, you need to pay Michael or Amy the extra $$. For the ones most of us get, if there is a QR code I'm pretty sure it is bogus, just pasted on there because they've heard that we out here like to see them.
Can you please tell me who Amy is? If Michael isn't around for the time being, I may be interested in ordering from her.
There is an Amy advertising cells on a powerwall Facebook group, and I'm curious if it's the same Amy?
Thank you

Can you please tell me who Amy is? If Michael isn't around for the time being, I may be interested in ordering from her.
There is an Amy advertising cells on a powerwall Facebook group, and I'm curious if it's the same Amy?
Thank you
You can PM her or Chat on Alibaba.

Same as everyone else. They won't be going g on my boat, that's for sure. The packaging was identical and I could see blue from the outside.of the box. The whole thing is on video, I'll upload to YouTube and share the link. QR codes are scratched off as well. Clearly, this is NOT a UPS/FedEx issue or forwarder issue, or even a shipping vessel issue. This is absolutely a supplier issue. I am 7.5 miles from Chino and 45 from the port.

@Michael B Caro surely you have an update for a resolution by now?
16304645472483749780310292090627.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you
I think that is Amy zheng. She is not the amy everybody recommends. I actually just ordered 4 catl 280 from amy zheng. She was by far the most helpful person I have dealt with. She has them in the USA right now. I should have them next week.

Back