diy solar

diy solar

Cylindrical cells 100AH

Looking into their web page, I am now confident enough they are the manufacturers, they provide detailed specifications and testing parameters far better than what I have seen for other cells.

Here is the document F603200C-100Ah specification https://lithiumpro.com/downloads
I get a 404 Global Error when I click the link. Were you able to download the spec sheet? If so please post it here.

What I would do is ask the alibaba seller if the cells are new and if the capacity is guaranteed. And any other questions you have.

The response might not be totally truthful, but you have some written communication to fall back on if there is a problem.

If its a good product, does it matter if they make them themselves?
If the seller lies then it’s a falsehood.

Whether the falsehood impacts the relationship when discovered is different for each person.

If they list -3/+3% tolerance on capacity and i test the cell and it’s -5%, they did technically supply inaccurate information. Probably just use or sell or RMA it.

If seller says they are also manufacturer and I learn after sale the falsehood, I would make a strong point of avoiding business with that seller in the future.

Every person reacts independently

Thanks. The spec sheet is comprehensive. As Lt.Dan pointed out, how would the cell vent? I wonder if it's where the hole is on the terminal. It looks like something is screwed in there but maybe it's a plug of some sorts.

Last edited:
I am waiting for your feedback, I am very interested in these cells

Finally received my sample cells today. They look to be of decent construction and are impressively large at around 3 soda cans in volume. They have some small dings/dents on the outer shell near the negative end of the cells. I think this was caused by the cells bumping into each other while in transit. The cells were inside bubble wrap sleeves but the overall packing inside the box was a little loose. Electrical testing results to follow.

20210806_122653_resized.jpg
20210806_122726_resized.jpg

Finally received my sample cells today.
Have you tested them yet? Lol. I too am curious and look forward to your findings. The thing I like about cylindrical cells is there is no worry about compression as there is with prismatic cells. Of course they need to be mounted properly but we don't need to think about threaded rods, plywood, springs, psi and whatever.

Wish you the best with your testing and hope the cells will meet or exceed capacity :) It would also be interesting to know how well the cells are capacity matched. Thanks.

Back