diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

There it is...the dumbest thing I have heard today...and that is saying a lot looking at all your posts.

Oh did your doctor tell you something different vs what the mainstream media and ubiquitous internet info sources told you?

How completely silly to bother your MD for a covid shot you could get at the grocery store pharmacy.

You guys are embarrassing.

Oh did your doctor tell you something different vs what the mainstream media and ubiquitous internet info sources told you?

How completely silly to bother your MD for a covid shot you could get at the grocery store pharmacy.

You guys are embarrassing.
He didn't have to tell me. He already had it in his records.

LOL....I am glad I got you to start posting these memes to flood Bobby Bullshit's thread!!!! Keep them coming. Maybe he will stop posting all his crap!

LOL....I am glad I got you to start posting these memes to flood Bobby Bullshit's thread!!!! Keep them coming. Maybe he will stop posting all his crap!
You're giving up fairly quickly. No wonder you're willing to give away your freedom and country's treasure over some novel germs.FB_IMG_1642083587356.jpg

Giving up my freedom and country's treasure...that's pretty hilarious. How am I giving up my freedom?

Lockdowns, masks, mandates, closing certain "non-essential" businesses..

You have to be trolling...you cannot possibly be serious asking this question.
When did I say anything about any of those?

I actually had no problem with the wearing of masks...probably the most important thing that was done besides creating a vaccine.

I take it you were against wearing a mask? Worried that it was going to deprive you of your oxygen?

When did I say anything about any of those?

I actually had no problem with the wearing of masks...probably the most important thing that was done besides creating a vaccine.

I take it you were against wearing a mask? Worried that it was going to deprive you of your oxygen?

I have absolutely no doubt you did everything you were told and still caught the disease.

Yes I was against doing stuff that doesn't work, like masks.

Why else do you think any of the people who refused to wear them wouldn't do it?

If masks and vaccines worked for coronavirus, I would just use them and move on. No big deal.

Edit: Yes, I do blue-collar work. Masks hurt my face and are nothing more than theater. Of course a desk jockey's oxygen demand is lower (didn't all you guys just sit sit home?) so a mask might not bother you as much.

I have absolutely no doubt you did everything you were told and still caught the disease.

Yes I was against doing stuff that doesn't work, like masks.

Why else do you think any of the people who refused to wear them wouldn't do it?

If masks and vaccines worked for coronavirus, I would just use them and move on. No big deal.

Edit: Yes, I do blue-collar work. Masks hurt my face and are nothing more than theater. Of course a desk jockey's oxygen demand is lower (didn't all you guys just sit sit home?) so a mask might not bother you as much.
Next time you have any sort of surgery, tell the Dr to not bother with the mask...tell him masks don't work. Tell him his freedoms are getting hurt.

diy solar

diy solar
Back