diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

Next time you have any sort of surgery, tell the Dr to not bother...tell him masks don't work.

No. Ever gutted an animal or watched a surgery?

Doctors wear those things to stop bacteria from going into the surgical field and to stop things like like poop, blood and other body fluids from going into their own eyes and mouth.

Only PPE can stop viruses and doctors don't wear that for surgeries.

FoOHGfEXEAMMDVS

Doctors wear those things to stop bacteria from going into the surgical field and to stop things like like poop, blood and other body fluids from going into their own eyes and mouth.

But But But...they don't work!!!!!!!

Doctors have been wearing N95 masks for years for both surgeries and other patient interactions...and yes N95 masks are PPE.

What a tool!

But But But...they don't work!!!!!!!

Doctors have been wearing N95 masks for years for both surgeries and other patient interactions...and yes N95 masks are PPE.

Are you sure you're an engineer? You're awfully careless in comparison to others I know if that's the case

PPE has to cover the eyes, mouth, handd etc. It's basically one step below a space suit.

N95 masks are not full ppe which is the only thing that stops viral exposure. Even then, you have to remove it in controlled conditions so you don't contact the outside of it.

Are you sure you're an engineer? You're awfully careless in comparison to others I know if that's the case

PPE has to cover the eyes, mouth, handd etc. It's basically one step below a space suit.

N95 masks are not full ppe which is the only thing that stops viral exposure. Even then, you have to remove it in controlled conditions so you don't contact the outside of it.
All it takes is one simple Google search

BTW....doctors also wear face shields during surgery.

You live in a flyover state? Do you not meet many engineers?

Last edited:
All it takes is one simple Google search

BTW....doctors also wear face shields during surgery.

You live in a flyover state? Do you not meet many engineers?

Face shields are good for splatters as well.

Basically, you don't want blood, poop, stomach acid and polysaccharides splattering from the patient to the doctor during surgery.

And vice versa. Bacteria are problematic in open wounds.

Doctors don't wear masks to keep themselves from getting covid 19 during a gallbladder removal. That just wouldn't work.

You would be able to understand better if you were a hunter or raised and slaughtered your own animals.

So let me get this straight...you say in one post only PPE can stop viruses but they don't wear them for surgeries yet in the next post you say they do wear PPE for surgeries but they don't wear it for viruses. In another post you say masks don't work!!! Can't make up your mind?

So let me get this straight...you say in one post only PPE can stop viruses but they don't wear them for surgeries yet in the next post you say they do wear PPE for surgeries but they don't wear it for viruses. In another post you say masks don't work!!! Can't make up your mind?

Sorry you're having trouble getting it straight.

Maybe stop trying playing word games in an effort to create "gotcha" moments and instead understanding the info being disseminated.

You argue like a man who was raised by a toxic single mother instead of someone who is strong-minded trying to suss out the truth.

Just stop. If you don't understand what stops viruses then go and read and understand what doctors wear to stop viruses vs what they wear during normal surgery to protect the surgical field and themselves from bacteria, bodily fluid splatters and now the (patient) to some extent from fungus.

Reactions: D71

To clarify, masks don't work. Doctors do not wear N95 masks for viruses, they wear a full breathing apparatus similar to what you would use for a chemical attack.

You cannot have exposed skin/eyes/shoes etc and you cannot touch the protective device when removing or installing it..

To clarify, masks don't work. Doctors do not wear N95 masks for viruses, they wear a full breathing apparatus similar to what you would use for a chemical attack.

You cannot have exposed skin/eyes/shoes etc and you cannot touch the protective device when removing or installing it..

not very concerned digging it up. No mask. World's most deadly sickness... as some called it. Truth is described the pneumonia was the real killer. The mask didn't work then either Natural immunities kicked in No vaccines. Some ppl are just full of shit on here .... you might know them by now. ??

Attachments

• 480B7285-14D4-47DE-BDFF-F46CD7768DC4.png
    480B7285-14D4-47DE-BDFF-F46CD7768DC4.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
  • 6A0A776C-7025-4D03-B905-6A21CFC0A3E8.jpeg
    6A0A776C-7025-4D03-B905-6A21CFC0A3E8.jpeg
    646.7 KB · Views: 5

Yes Leo, I get it. You're scared of the germs and saw all kinds of healthy people around you dropping like flies.

It's good you got vaccinated so that you wouldn't catch the disease.

You guys are making me blush. Me and my unjabbed family all got over it in less than 3 days. I'm starting to feel like we're some breed of super humans.

Amazing how many people take what this guy says as the truth. He is not a medical doctor...he is a retired nurse.
Even if he were a medical doctor, that doesn't mean he is right. If he had actual evidence for his claims, the smart thing to do would be to raise his concerns in the medical community instead of unleashing fear on the general public.

Even if he were a medical doctor, that doesn't mean he is right. If he had actual evidence for his claims, the smart thing to do would be to raise his concerns in the medical community instead of unleashing fear on the general public.

Leo, you said you trust experts, not evidence.

Your argument was that you don't know enough to make good decisions and thus defer to the experts.

It needs SERIOUS research.
Everything is seriously researched by the experts and there will be many more studies done in the future. The reason you capitalize "serious" is because the outcomes of those studies do not agree with your idiotic conspiracy theories and try to imply they are not serious.

Yes Leo, I get it. You're scared of the germs and saw all kinds of healthy people around you dropping like flies.
Again what is up with the wild accusations, you have some really weird fantasies about me...

It's good you got vaccinated so that you wouldn't catch the disease.
All the information point that it is the smart thing to do, but if you think you know better than viorolgists and don't want to get vaccinated, don't.

You guys are making me blush. Me and my unjabbed family all got over it in less than 3 days. I'm starting to feel like we're some breed of super humans.
No you are not, overall mortality rate is less than 0.5%, but the chances of surviving is higher among those who did get vaccinated, which you, for some weird reason dismiss.

diy solar

diy solar
Back