diy solar

diy solar

Does HQST respond to email?

humeno

I ordered a couple items from HQST web site a week ago. I got a (presumably) automated email confirmation with an order number pretty much right way. In the email, they said that orders typically ships within 2-3 working days and takes 3-5 days to arrive. Fair enough. After 5 working days, there is no shipment notice. I sent an inquiry in email to them with order number and have not heard back in over 24 hours. No phone number listed on their web site to call.
I have seen here that a few have purchased from the company so at least some has received their orders.
Have others had trouble getting response to their inquiries?

Well, not sure if there is a causal relationship between posting here and the email I got but... About 90 minutes after I posted here, I got an email from them, well after their business hour in California that the order is shipped and tracking number. It seems that the order was shipped within their 2-3 day service level but they did not send out tracking info until the email inquiry.
Maybe it is coincidence or maybe they watch here. Either way, it seems I have a package coming.

diy solar

diy solar
Back