diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

As usual .... you try to attack the messenger instead of the message .... how sad is that?

He merely reviewed 2 papers ... on of which was a peer reviewed study with around 100,000 participants.
He merely presented the data from the studies ... maybe you can look at the actual studies and tell me where they are flawed .... or where he misrepresented the data from the study.

The degree of blindness of some of you guys is so ridiculous there are no words to describe it. Somebody said something negative about him so the information must be bad .... LOL
The fact is moron, that this "study" has had numerous criticisms that he does not address. BUT even if we assume it is perfect it is not a double-blind controlled clinical trial. We have been over this numerous times with multiple studies. The options now are that (1) you simply push things without reading or understanding them because they seem to support your position (2) you are intentionally lying (3) you are stupid. I personally think all three come into play. You are a dishonest, under 90 IQ, idealogue intentionally pushing false information.

As usual .... you try to attack the messenger instead of the message .... how sad is that?
Why is that sad? Because someone TOLD you that attacking the messenger is bad? ROFLMAO

In general, when someone delivers news, then yes, attacking the messenger is wrong.. they're just the messenger.. But when someone is PRETENDING to be an authority or expert on the subject, attacking the messenger is absolutely acceptable.

Your thinking is so narrow I don't know how to explain it.

He merely reviewed 2 papers ... on of which was a peer reviewed study with around 100,000 participants.
He merely presented the data from the studies ... maybe you can look at the actual studies and tell me where they are flawed .... or where he misrepresented the data from the study.

The degree of blindness of some of you guys is so ridiculous there are no words to describe it. Somebody said something negative about him so the information must be bad .... LOL

There are still a couple more of you guys due to chime in with something completely ridiculous and no substance.
He's not qualified to understand or review medical research.. He's not a medical doctor genius.

The fact that you ask that is kind of sad.
He's not a doctor of medicine.. His doctorate is in teaching, but does he ever tell anyone that? Or does he refer to himself as a Doctor and hope people assume that means medical doctor?

His bull$hit has been debunked repeatedly.

The disinformation is: A) A youtube idiot pretending to be a medical expert B) knowing that he can tell the truth in such a way that it actually distorts the truth, which makes it a lie.. C) Knowing that the combination of his misleading doctor title and the fact that he's giving debunked treatments attention, will entice some people to advocate for these treatments.

For crying out loud.. are you being intentionally obtuse or are you really that gullible?
Right, John Campbell now makes his living off youtube. He has a very large following. You get paid based on views. Every time he puts ivermectin in the title he draws attention. The fact that rumble reposted this nonsense speaks for itself.

The fact is moron, that this "study" has had numerous criticisms that he does not address. BUT even if we assume it is perfect it is not a double-blind controlled clinical trial. We have been over this numerous times with multiple studies. The options now are that (1) you simply push things without reading or understanding them because they seem to support your position (2) you are intentionally lying (3) you are stupid. I personally think all three come into play. You are a dishonest, under 90 IQ, idealogue intentionally pushing false information.
Ahhhh .... So that is your substantive response? ..... NOT I'm still waiting for you to tell me what he presented that was wrong .... or how the greater than 100,000 person peer reviewed study was flawed.

Don't you get tired of posting such ridiculous crap?

He is two functioning neurons away from a drool cup.

Why did you bring up Trump? Is he your benchmark?

Because you said something about the incompetence of the current administration.. I brought up Trump as a good example of what incompetence is.
We don't know yet if Biden is incompetent.. We do know that Trump was incompetent, but I'm not so sure about his administration.. Judging by the rate at which they left Trump's admin, I'm guessing they were competent people who got fed up with dealing with an incompetent boss.

But we don't know if Biden is incompetent yet or if his administration is.. or maybe they are very competent.. going to take longer than a year for that to be figured out.

COME ON GUYS ... I'M STILL WAITING ON SUBSTANCE .... WHERE ARE THE STUDIES FLAWED?

WHAT SPECIFIC THING DID HE SAY THAT WAS INCORRECT?

You think Biden is incompetent?

Do you know what it means to be a competent president? It means listening to the highly educated, highly experienced army of experts you have working for you.. This is something most presidents do.. its not rocket science.

An incompetent president would ignore their advice.. which is what Trump did.. and that would result in those valuable, highly educated, highly experienced experts walking off the job while shaking their heads thinking "What a moron".. and that's exactly what happened with Trump's administration.. He changed people over faster than an amusement park ride..

How did you enjoy the lock downs? The crashed economy? Trump borrowed more money than any other president in history.. Is that how you run your finances too?

I still don't get it.. How utterly stupid does someone have to be to elect a person who's had so many bankruptcies??? People are just dumb.

I just read a book that explained the cause behind civil wars across the world.. I was stunned, and it opened my eyes to what's going on in the USA.
You think Biden is incompetent?

Do you know what it means to be a competent president? It means listening to the highly educated, highly experienced army of experts you have working for you.. This is something most presidents do.. its not rocket science.

An incompetent president would ignore their advice.. which is what Trump did.. and that would result in those valuable, highly educated, highly experienced experts walking off the job while shaking their heads thinking "What a moron".. and that's exactly what happened with Trump's administration.. He changed people over faster than an amusement park ride..

How did you enjoy the lock downs? The crashed economy? Trump borrowed more money than any other president in history.. Is that how you run your finances too?

I still don't get it.. How utterly stupid does someone have to be to elect a person who's had so many bankruptcies??? People are just dumb.

I just read a book that explained the cause behind civil wars across the world.. I was stunned, and it opened my eyes to what's going on in the USA.
Yeah the ones who have used washington dc for their own personal slush funds for decades... The idea that if people dont get along with their boss there is something wrong with the boss is a rather novel idea, maybe you can copyright that.
Meanwhile Im not sure people writing tell all books full of shocking unsubstantiated claims is anything new at all.
By your standard of "competance" if all the "good ole boys" are getting along and cover for each other everything is fine, right?
And how dumb do people have to be to elect someone who spent 47 years on capital hill and expect him to improve anything?

COME ON GUYS ... I'M STILL WAITING ON SUBSTANCE .... WHERE ARE THE STUDIES FLAWED?

WHAT SPECIFIC THING DID HE SAY THAT WAS INCORRECT?
Yes, that is my response. Peer-reviewed is virtually meaningless in this context. This is a retroactive population-based study. There is no control. There was no randomization. It was not double-blind and it was not a clinical trial. The most that can be drawn here is a correlation, not causation. This is something you would be taught in a 100 level college course. Go take one if you still do not understand. The standard here has been made clear for over a year and a one-half. They need an actual double-blind, randomized, controlled trial. That is how medicines are approved. There are NO exceptions.

Because you said something about the incompetence of the current administration.. I brought up Trump as a good example of what incompetence is.
We don't know yet if Biden is incompetent.. We do know that Trump was incompetent, but I'm not so sure about his administration.. Judging by the rate at which they left Trump's admin, I'm guessing they were competent people who got fed up with dealing with an incompetent boss.

But we don't know if Biden is incompetent yet or if his administration is.. or maybe they are very competent.. going to take longer than a year for that to be figured out.
The only competant person I have seen is Jen Psaki. They should disappear the two duly elected morons and let her give it a whirl.

Yes, that is my response. Peer-reviewed is virtually meaningless in this context. This is a retroactive population-based study. There is no control. There was no randomization. It was not double-blind and it was not a clinical trial. The most that can be drawn here is a correlation, not causation. This is something you would be taught in a 100 level college course. Go take one if you still do not understand. The standard here has been made clear for over a year and a one-half. They need an actual double-blind, randomized, controlled trial. That is how medicines are approved. There are NO exceptions.
???

I didn't hear anything in the video about a medicine being approved.

???

I didn't hear anything in the video about a medicine being approved.
Look dumb ass. You posted the video because you think it furthers your argument that ivermectin is effective as a treatment for Covid. It does not and it is misleading to imply that it does. This is the disinformation that you, Rumble, and Campbell engage in constantly. These "studies" do not move the ball an inch down the field with regard to the issue of ivermectin's effectiveness as a drug (and if you are giving it to people as a treatment for a medical it is a drug in case you are too ignorant to even understand that point).

Yeah the ones who have used washington dc for their own personal slush funds for decades... The idea that if people dont get along with their boss there is something wrong with the boss is a rather novel idea, maybe you can copyright that.
Meanwhile Im not sure people writing tell all books full of shocking unsubstantiated claims is anything new at all.
By your standard of "competance" if all the "good ole boys" are getting along and cover for each othr

There's a big difference between incompetence and the good-ole-boy network. There's also a difference between people who don't get along with their boss, and ALL the people who don't get along with the boss. Not to mention the scattering of lawyers, family, wives, etc.

People leaving presidential administrations is a big deal.. Not so much when its for health reasons or something like that, but its a big deal when its for political ideological reasons..
Why would someone choose to give up one of the most powerful positions in the most powerful country voluntarily? And when you think you have to correct answer, can you reasonably apply it to an entire administration turned over twice? Three times? Then throw in the lawyers and accountants as well?

Con-artists and criminals meaning to do you harm will never tell you such.. Trump didn't drain the swamp, he was the swamp.. We have a lot of problems with our current political system, but none of them relate to anything concerning Trump.. Its like a bank robber breaking into a bank vault and stealing money, then the idiots crawl out of the wood work and start complaining that the bank was corrupt because it charged to high interest rates.. WTF?

Would you like to really know what's going on in this country? I just learned about it myself to be honest..

What's really going on is the White Christian Male, feels threatened that their historical positions of privilege, power and control, is going to be taken away.
They studied 200+ years of civil wars, and its always the same story.. In the USA, its the White Christian Male, in other countries, its some other ethnic or culture. The term to describe them is "The Son's of the Soil".. The historically indigenous cultural, political, ethnic, or religious demographic population feels their position is society is threatened.
Time after time, in almost all civil wars, the tipping point of change that threatens the "Son's of the soil", frequently results in a civil war.

You're being manipulated by those who will fight for their historical positions, but not actually be part of the battle.. they'll manipulate you and others to die for them.

You should read the book "Why Civil Wars happen and how to stop them" Interesting stuff.

The only competant person I have seen is Jen Psaki. They should disappear the two duly elected morons and let her give it a whirl.
I'll take your word for it.. I don't watch or pay attention to such things.. The last time I paid attention to what a White House admin says was when Bush 1 invaded Iraq. The rest is just tip toe public relations.

Look dumb ass. You posted the video because you think it furthers your argument that ivermectin is effective as a treatment for Covid. It does not and it is misleading to imply that it does. This is the disinformation that you, Rumble, and Campbell engage in constantly. These "studies" do not move the ball an inch down the field with regard to the issue of ivermectin's effectiveness as a drug (and if you are giving it to people as a treatment for a medical it is a drug in case you are too ignorant to even understand that point).
So ..... now you are presenting yourself as psychic .... You know what I am thinking?

I posted the video for the information in it.

Why are you so frantic about it that you have to start with the personal attacks again?

Oh ... and he addressed the subject of a double blind study in the video.

Last edited:
So ..... now you are presenting yourself as psychic .... You know what I am thinking?

I posted the video for the information in it.

Why are you so frantic about it that you have to start with the personal attacks again?

Oh ... and he addressed the subject of a double blind study in the video.
So you agree it is meaningless yammering but you thought you would post it anyway. Got it.

But we don't know if Biden is incompetent yet

I would not consider any president to be competent in his job or responsibilities if he demonstrates cognitive issues such as being barely aware of what he is saying most of the time and/or who is around him - his staff is so fearful of what he might say next that they rarely allow him to speak off the cuff.

How utterly stupid does someone have to be to elect a person who's had so many bankruptcies???

Or a guy who has been in politics for 45 years and has nothing notable to show for it.

So you agree it is meaningless yammering but you thought you would post it anyway. Got it.
No .... I thought that people could look at the video and decide for themselves what to do with the information ... nothing to get frantic about.

You guys had no interest in discussing the actual content of the video .... just in doing personal attacks on me and him.

No .... I thought that people could look at the video and decide for themselves what to do with the information ... nothing to get frantic about.

You guys had no interest in discussing the actual content of the video .... just in doing personal attacks on me and him.
I did discuss it. It is about two observational studies.

I did discuss it. It is about two observational studies.
With one of them being peer reviewed and involving over 100,000 participants .... That is a huge amount of participants by any measure.

The likelihood of the data being a co-incidence was 1 in 10,000 for both.

Sigh. So when you peer review an observational study you look at whether the observational study was conducted and reported in accordance with scientific standards. That is all ity means. BUT it is still an observational study. By definition, observational studies do not control all confounding variables so they simply do not provide a high level of evidence. I have posted this numerous times and you have seen it but I will try once again.

Attachments

• 456117_1_En_2_Fig1_HTML.png
    456117_1_En_2_Fig1_HTML.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 2
  • FEpfEH_X0AEF42s.jpg
    FEpfEH_X0AEF42s.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 2
Back