diy solar

diy solar

EAsun MLV 3KW-U hybrid off grid solar inverter 1st week review and updated for 1 year of usage.

Thanks for the advice, I was unaware that there is already a "Complaining" thread, I have put it into:

Has anybody an idea what to do with broken equipment for which no support and no spares are available?

Kind Regards, Anenemy

Personally since most of this small to medium AIO units are pretty much rebranded units(same chassis, same I/O ports/connectors physical layout, internals, firmware etc) as a "quick fix" I would perform device troubleshooting then after being sure what is the failing area/PCB, then seek for an identical(physical/internal) unit under another brand and ask them if they do sell the wanted PCB/module, then perform the part adaptation/conversion in regards, however this assumes the user have some technical experience in troubleshooting/repairing electric/electronic devices.

Also sending this budget AIO units to a local electronic repair shop may not be the best option costs wise, this is due the relatively low price cost per unit, versus the electronic technician troubleshoot/parts/labor/hours costs.

Regards

Back