diy solar

diy solar

EG4 6500EX Instalation Schematic

Ok, advice 1 is to use 200A main breaker panels for tying all of the inputs and outputs together, the main breaker will allow you to turn AC OUT and AC IN off simultaneously. This is a must

Buy 2 pole 60A breakers for the input and output panels and land the L1 inverters on one pole and the L2 inverters in the other pole of the breakers, do not land 2 L1 inverters on the same breaker

So, this is my main breaker panels.
Main breaker is near the meter 10 mts away 200 amps.

Im thinking I have to put the 200 amp main breaker panel before this one and feed it from the new one?

Attachments

• 6F08EEB9-68A2-42F1-B2E8-00D3C9837F48.jpeg
    6F08EEB9-68A2-42F1-B2E8-00D3C9837F48.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 20
So, this is my main breaker panels.
Main breaker is near the meter 10 mts away 200 amps.

Im thinking I have to put the 200 amp main breaker panel before this one and feed it from the new one?
Come out of the AC out 200A panel that you will buy (through the main breaker lugs) and to the main lugs on your existing house breaker panel
You will disconnect the wires from your meter and run them through the transfer switch

Our manual does having a general wiring diagram for paralleling and using 2 phase or 3 phase options for 1-6 inverters. It can be found on our website or at signaturesolar.com.

I just recommend that you use a transfer switch to land the output breaker panel On the Aux/Gen terminals of the transfer switch, the old house breaker panel in the load side of the transfer switch, and the input breaker panel + the utility meter on the Grid side of the transfer switch.

In this way you can flip your transfer switch to “gen” and the inverter system will auto UPS, but if anything needs repair in the next 10 years you can flip the transfer switch for a no stress repair

I just recommend that you use a transfer switch to land the output breaker panel On the Aux/Gen terminals of the transfer switch, the old house breaker panel in the load side of the transfer switch, and the input breaker panel + the utility meter on the Grid side of the transfer switch.

In this way you can flip your transfer switch to “gen” and the inverter system will auto UPS, but if anything needs repair in the next 10 years you can flip the transfer switch for a no stress repair
The tranfer switch is clear to me.
Not sure I understood how to connect the new main breaker panel to the old main breaker panel?

My first though was going out through a Breaker like (picture) that, but AMP Breaker is not enough .

Attachments

• 550580C7-22AD-4748-8205-4AF93136C399.jpeg
    550580C7-22AD-4748-8205-4AF93136C399.jpeg
    857.1 KB · Views: 15
You can wire up to 6 through the breakers on 1 side of the panel. Make sure you keep L1 and L2 separate. Will's most recent video has a good example.

Back