diy solar

diy solar

EG4 new AIO rated 12K output and 18kPV aka "EG4-18Kpv-12LV"

Right but passthrough is different than inverting.

Neither Gavin’s nor the SS load tests were able to maintain a 15k output surge for 5 min. Last I heard was that you had to have the grid connected to supplement the surge requirement.
SS video has no PV. and like i said you need enough PV for this to happen. We tested in R&D and I can confirm it works

So if it’s been happening for the last 4-5 days, what changed around the time that it started? Any firmware updates, wiring changes or new loads added?
Nothing had changed. Everything was exactly the same. The only thing that changed is that i got rid of the shadows, cutting down branches and production has gone up the days that has been sunny.

After it started happening i did update to the latest firmware just to see if that was going to help. It didnt.

After @Zapper77 told to me to change to off the grid, it has been acting normal because the problem is with the relays from the grid. (That was last night)

Before last night i had to reset a couple
Of times, sometimes It went away, sometimes i had to turn off the grid main breaker so
It want into off grid/eps mode

I left the house around 6pm, everything ok. I wont be back until tomorrow. I checked it online it seems to continue running fine on off grid mode.

IMG_3303.jpeg

This was from 8:45pm (3 minutes ago)

IMG_3304.jpeg

I figured it was the early firmware issue, but looks like he's on 1312.

Could the quality of the grid be just outside of range?
I just saw the graphic @Markus_EG4 pulled from my inverter. That is pretty crazy, with that difference between both legs i dont know how the inverter was even working. And since it WAS working ok, then why did it start doing it from 12:13pm and up?

I need to supervise voltage on both legs. That shouldnt happen

I just saw the graphic @Markus_EG4 pulled from my inverter. That is pretty crazy, with that difference between both legs i dont know how the inverter was even working. And since it WAS working ok, then why did it start doing it from 12:13pm and up?

I need to supervise voltage on both legs. That shouldnt happen
I also sent you a PM. I want to get to the bottom of this I have arranged some testing for tomorrow in R&D as well to see if we can replicate your problem.

diy solar

diy solar
Back