diy solar

diy solar

Epoch customer service

Your.Uncle

Has anyone else been successful in connecting with anyone from Epoch batteries? We've been waiting over 4 months for a set of batteries. They won't answer or return a phone call, respond to an email, or any type of communication whatsoever. The batteries we are waiting on (300ah) were originally slated to arrive Oct. 11 (per their website), and it just keeps getting pushed back. Now says March 20. I'm not sure what to do.

In the same boat. Ordered a basic 300ah battery in late December. Get an occasional note with a new ETA, (pushed out another month) but for the most part, crickets. Getting close to requesting a refund and going a different direction.

I've received quicker responses by messaging them on Facebook.

For what it's worth, I ordered two basic 300AH batteries on 11/15/2023 and they were delivered on 11/16/2023.

I'm not having a great experience with them. They're quick to answer sales questions, but once they have your money, forget it.

I emailed them and asked explicitly if Bluetooth is included, and they quickly replied with some info and that it's included in the Ryobi package.

Email:

Hi Terry,

The 60Ah run-time will be better than the 100Ah lead acid. Bluetooth is included. Charge time is also much faster and of course life span will be much longer.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

On Fri, Apr 5, 2024 at 11:47 PM <t***@***.com> wrote:
Name:
Email:
Phone:
Phone
Message: https://www.epochbatteries.com/prod...ic-lawn-motor-replacement-lithium-battery-kit

Does this package come with the Bluetooth module?

How does this 60 AHA compare to the 100amp hour lead acid battery as far as run time
? such as percentage less run time or percentage more run time.

End Email:

This wasn't a deal breaker; I just needed to know whether to order the Bluetooth module simultaneously with the battery package so I could receive all this at the same time and install it at the same time. If they had been honest, I would have ordered it all together. If they had at least responded to me afterward, we could have resolved it, but they wouldn't have responded, so I had no choice but to order the module and pay extra for it. It should be arriving tomorrow. Again, they can't respond, but they can sure ship a paid product super quickly.

receipt:

Epoch Batteries

Order #69873​

Thank you for your purchase!​

We're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

Order summary​

48V 60Ah Ryobi Electric Lawn Motor - Replacement Lithium Battery Kit × 1
$1,699.00

Subtotal
$1,699.00
Order discount
-$169.90
discounttag-d1f7c6d9334582b151797626a5ae244c56af0791fcd7841f21027dd44830bcc6.png
epoch10 (-$169.90)
Shipping
$31.80
Taxes
$97.56

Total
$1,658.46 USD
You saved $169.90​

Last edited:
Back