diy solar

diy solar

For Sale - HomeGrid 5000HD Portable Solar Generator (Extreme) 110V/220V: Heavy Duty 5000 watts w/Batteries and Solar

I find it odd that questions are being asked about this, but all responses are direct messaged...
He has an ad for it on Los Angeles Craiglist and he is in Burbank saying pick up only.
It is not a scam but nobody is paying $5800 for what he is selling.

I will sell you 2 Bluetti AC200s for $3200 or one for $1600

Last edited:
If you seriously need to sell this due to job loss, and require funds, trying to sell this for new cost when it no longer is new isn’t realistic.
AGM batteries can be damaged in very little time.

also, I don’t see how the huge array you have can power this through the tiny power pole connections...

I find it odd that questions are being asked about this, but all responses are direct messaged...
Sorry if it looks weird with the direct messages. I'll put the info and price on here. The HomeGrid is located in Burbank California. Price for the HomeGrid 5000HD Portable Solar Generator is $5,800 and the Renogy 6 Pcs 270 Watt 24 Volt Solar Panels 1620W are $1,250. But if you only want the 4 - 120 watt flexible solar panels that came with the HomeGrid system then the price will only be $5800.00. I'm flexible with the price.

If you seriously need to sell this due to job loss, and require funds, trying to sell this for new cost when it no longer is new isn’t realistic.
AGM batteries can be damaged in very little time.

also, I don’t see how the huge array you have can power this through the tiny power pole connections...
Sorry I'm not an expert on solar systems. I bought the generator last year for emergencies like blackouts. Everything works well and have tested the batteries no problems either. When I bought the system it came with 4 flexible panels, so than I asked the owner from Point Zero if can get bigger panels and said you can. So this is the system I have now and I've had no issues.

Back