diy solar

diy solar

How to ship LifePO4 280ah batteries cheap to Puerto Rico?

christianrodher

How to ship LifePO4 280ah batteries to Puerto Rico? Can find a good shipping price for Puerto Rico, but i have family in USA. Is there a way to ship it cheap from USA to Puerto Rico?

How to ship LifePO4 280ah batteries to Puerto Rico? Can find a good shipping price for Puerto Rico, but i have family in USA. Is there a way to ship it cheap from USA to Puerto Rico?
Hello Christian,
Did you find a way to ship your batteries? I'm currently trying to find a way to ship some batteries to my family in Puerto Rico too. I tried contacting FedEx Dangerous Goods group and they can ship them but the price is very high. I will keep searching, and if I find a way, I will let you know too.

Regards,
Milton

try LTL cargo freight forwarders in Jacksonville, FL. IE: Magic Transport, or Caribbean Express Freight. Good luck amigo.

Milton Bonilla6:49 PM (3 minutes ago)
Gracias, for the lead. I will get in touch with them. Thank you.

Hi, did you ever get your batteries over to PR? Caribtrans ships from Florida. I’m looking to do the same from China, but trying to avoid the taxes. The sale of solar equipment is exempt from taxes in PR, but I want to ensure I won’t be hit with anything at the port.

Back