diy solar

diy solar

If I wanted to build my battery bank in the next 45 days... who/what/when/where/how?

Check to make sure they are in stock before you order, but otherwise that looks like a good option for the need.
I would need 2 of those... but at that point wouldnt an Ampretime 300ah make more sense... I would rather build with individual cells honestly

Talk to the suppliers listed above and drive to the warehouse and pick up 8 to 16 cells. 280 to 304 Ah. Ship if you must.
Get two Overkill BMS 130a 12v on order.
Order two Heltec 5A 4S active balancers.
Assemble and put in service. I think I could do it in two weeks if the cells are in the US.
Good luck.

Are you in the US? Parts availability is very much dependent on where you live.

Assuming US, you can get Daly BMS units off Amazon these days (for around $30 more than from China).

For Battery cells, take a look at http://www.powerwholesale.net/ and see if they have what you need in stock in the TX warehouse. I know they just got a shipment of EVE 280ah cells because mine just shipped a few days ago. I've been dealing with Amy Zheng <amy@docanpower.com> over there and she has been very responsive.
Do you know where the Texas warehouse is located? I can’t tell from the website. Thanks!

12664 Goar road, Houston, Texas 77077
You should contact Amy Zheng for more details.

Back