diy solar

diy solar

Inverter selection

Simonbr2

I've looked through the first few pages of this forum but cant seem to find a definite answer. I know this is one of those "Ford or Chev" questions and there is not a correct answer but I am looking for opinions on inverters. I currently have a Kisae 2000w inverter charger (IC122055). I am thinking of upgrading to a 24v system and lithium batteries next year, easier to store power and with lifepo4 BMS and high amperage it just makes more sense. Currently I was looking at the Magnasine MS4024 and Victron. Do any inverter/chargers have smart chargers to be able to configure the bulk/abs/float values?

I have a Victron MultiPlus 24/2000/50 (24V battery, 2000VA continuous inverter, 50A max AC out). It's an excellent inverter/charger with a lot of configuration. It will easily work with LiFePO4 as well as lead acid and AGM.

You can install the VictronConnect app on your iOS/Android phone or PC/Mac and play with their demo library. You can see all of the configuration.

I've looked through the first few pages of this forum but cant seem to find a definite answer. I know this is one of those "Ford or Chev" questions and there is not a correct answer but I am looking for opinions on inverters. I currently have a Kisae 2000w inverter charger (IC122055). I am thinking of upgrading to a 24v system and lithium batteries next year, easier to store power and with lifepo4 BMS and high amperage it just makes more sense. Currently I was looking at the Magnasine MS4024 and Victron. Do any inverter/chargers have smart chargers to be able to configure the bulk/abs/float values?
The majority of inverter/chargers offer granular control of charge profile parameters.
I know the Victron's do, as does Samlex.
I'm not that familiar with the Magnasine offerings but they have a good repuation.

I know this is an old thread but can some one tell me what setting for charging lifepo4, Flo,Gel,Ag,Fi?
my inverter is a Abso Ic122055
thank you

Back