diy solar

diy solar

powmr inverter model selection

jay7

Hi, I'm planning to buy a powmr hybrid inverter,
The issue is, they have several different models with with pretty much identical specification (little difference in rated power doesn't matter for me).

But they all have different looks, different port layouts at the bottom and different led screen and buttons

Here are my list
5500W 220Vac 48Vdc All In One Inverter Charger
5600W 48VDC 230VAC All In One Inverter Supports 6 Units in Parallel
5600W 220Vac 48Vdc Hybrid Inverter Charger
6200W 220Vac 48Vdc Hybrid Inverter
6500W 220Vac 48Vdc Hybrid Inverter Charger

I assume some are older model and other is newer, but i have no idea which one is new model or how to find that.

Dose anyone has any personal experience with either of them? Or know which one might be better in terms of reliability?

I understand none of them probably truly reliable, but some has to be better than other! i can't see any pic of inner parts, so what should be the best next thing i should be looking for in the datasheet?

if not clear already, this will be an off grid, 48v system. i have 6 300w panels for now. i might add few more in the future. my budget is extremely low, hence powmr

here is the comparison table for your convenience.
Thanks

screenshot-1136.jpg

None of those look to support the 120/240 split phase power used in the US.
Thank you for reply.

Yes. that shouldn't be a problem for me. this will entirely be off grid. I intend to use it to power a charger that should be able to work with single phase 240v. here is the back of my charger.

westernunion-danoban-shill-bkash.jpg

Though this has bit odd power output, but several are on amazon with many reviews. So i though some in the forum maybe using it

Back