diy solar

diy solar

Powmr

55korrs

Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on the Powmr 10.2 KW 220Vac 48Vdc Hybrid inverter charger. I am looking to set up a small system for my house but want to eventually go off grid. Seams like a lot for the money if the quality is there. . Last year my daily average use was 13 KWH/day. I have a generator that will run my house (2000 sq/ft) but I want to migrate to renewal energy. My highest monthly use last year was 2041 KWH/month and my lowest was 410 KWH/month.

As 1201 commented the model you list is European standard 220v single phase and not US standard 240vAC split phase.

But to speak to PowMr AIO's; My only experience is with the 3kW, 120vAC, 24vDC SRNE rebadged model. I have been running 1 for about 8 months now. I recently ordered another one to use. There is several review threads on the Forum for other SRNE re-badge units such as the 10kW, 120v/240vAC (Sungold in particular) you might look at.

PowMr is not known for Warranty or customer service. If you buy one of these realize that other than help from kind folks at the Forum here you're pretty much on your own. Frequently the operator manuals are difficult to read and understand. It is a low cost item that many refer to as being Tier 3 in terms of quality. I would not recommend it to those needing company support.

This should help you.
Welcome to the forum.
Yes I am in Florida And yes you are right I will need yo convert the 220v.

Edit there's also these threads with tons of info.

Back