diy solar

diy solar

Is it much of a risk to have put my electrics in the van while it is still super soggy and damp in there?

Gueyog8a7

I have to get electrics in before heating can go in so it is a chicken or the egg thing.

Want heating in large part to deal with the persistent ddamp but said damp will also then be able to get on the electrics.

I havent fully enclosed yet, just the main ply board with components screwed to behind bed wall and a lid so the bedding will not fall down there. With walls front and back that should keep most of it off right? Might be a squeeze to get the bed side facing wall up on it due to how little space there is but I guess I can work something out to fully enclose. Or is some ventilation better but then would also be subject to some of the condensation?

some ventilation better but then would also be subject to some of the condensation
Ventilation is always better unless an air conditioned space.

Condensation happens to cold surfaces where there’s high humidity if the cold surface(s) are below the ambient dew point.

Ventilation is always better unless an air conditioned space.

Condensation happens to cold surfaces where there’s high humidity if the cold surface(s) are below the ambient dew point.
In the uk it is often near 100% humidity though in which case venting wont help much will it as it is pulling in more humid air? From what I read though heating can absorb more moisture in this case.

In the uk it is often near 100% humidity though in which case venting wont help much will it as it is pulling in more humid air? From what I read though heating can absorb more moisture in this case.
Stale stagnant air is more troublesome than sir exchange

Back