diy solar

diy solar

Issues with EG4 Chargeverter Shipping (Current Connected)

My brother works for UPS.
There are conversations about flying more cargo. To avoid the current shipping conflicts.

As with all electronics, one component could have been the holdup in production.Also, they may have underestimated the demand.

Think it could be some politics into play that would affect this? Maybe some export/import restrictions or retaliation thereof?
Yeah, I am very sure the will always use the most direct route, and not literally around the world, especially since there's no need for us shipping

While EG4 has not given us a new timeline (still supposed to be sent to us by end of the month), it sounds like they are also being fed bad information.

Times like this make me wish I had purchased 1000 of them before they ran out...then I could own the US chargeverter market for a while :ROFLMAO:

While EG4 has not given us a new timeline (still supposed to be sent to us by end of the month), it sounds like they are also being fed bad information.

Times like this make me wish I had purchased 1000 of them before they ran out...then I could own the US chargeverter market for a while :ROFLMAO:
I'd be working on a 200A version as well as a 12V variant.

Well, we were told on Friday that they are still anticipated to ship this month...but here we are on the 29th...

We closed backorder/preorders today. My team is working on calling everyone that has a pre-order and let them know of the situation and that we still don't know when we are going to actually have them - we are offering either a full refund to cancel the order (with the option to be put on a notification list when they do arrive), or provide a $25 refund if you wish to keep the pre-order in as an apology for the continued delays. We will resume taking orders only once the inventory has arrived to our facility.

Well, we were told on Friday that they are still anticipated to ship this month...but here we are on the 29th...

We closed backorder/preorders today. My team is working on calling everyone that has a pre-order and let them know of the situation and that we still don't know when we are going to actually have them - we are offering either a full refund to cancel the order (with the option to be put on a notification list when they do arrive), or provide a $25 refund if you wish to keep the pre-order in as an apology for the continued delays. We will resume taking orders only once the inventory has arrived to our facility.
Thanks for at least taking the time to keep your customers in the loop! Nice to know there's still some companies out there that will keep their customers informed instead of just holding on to their money and waiting for the customer to contact them...

Thanks for at least taking the time to keep your customers in the loop! Nice to know there's still some companies out there that will keep their customers informed instead of just holding on to their money and waiting for the customer to contact them...
Well, some customers have contacted us wondering...so hopefully we can at least make the best out of the situation we're in.

gotta say, the product is a hit, and a hit out of the park. Love my 2 (bought last year) - totally NOT using my XW Pro's charger for those low battery days. I only use the inverter for invertering for the loads in the house and use the CVs to doing the work of charging when needed - by grid or generator when necessary. Adding panels to reduce that need as well

I guess I'll just stick with my slow 10A charger until this kerfuffle is over.

@HighTechLab signature solar website now states March for deliveries on orders from late November on

Back