diy solar

diy solar

JiaBaiDa UP Series BMS (Parallel Packs)

виклав рішення. Поделитесь файлом модели для 3d друку?
Модель была спроектирована по размерам, указанным в инструкции. Спасибо за прошивку, но есть другая проблема. ПК не подключается к BMS. Пробовал rs 485 также через UART, результат отрицательный. Выдает такие ошибки! кстати подскажите пожалуйста стабильную версию программы которая будет корректно работать v2.7 на виндовс 7 часть информации размыта

Attachments

• P_20230810_224835.jpg
    P_20230810_224835.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 60
  • P_20230810_223101.jpg
    P_20230810_223101.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 59
  • P_20230810_222223.jpg
    P_20230810_222223.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 55
  • P_20230810_221742.jpg
    P_20230810_221742.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 58
Модель была спроектирована по размерам, указанным в инструкции. Спасибо за прошивку, но есть другая проблема. ПК не подключается к BMS. Пробовал rs 485 также через UART, результат отрицательный. Выдает такие ошибки! кстати подскажите пожалуйста стабильную версию программы которая будет корректно работать v2.7 на виндовс 7 часть информации размыта
Не ви у мене в ютубі питали про підключення ? Кілька тижнів тому.
На рс485 пару з даними а/б перекидали?

Не ви у мене в ютубі питали про підключення ? Кілька тижнів тому.
На рс485 пару з даними а/б перекидали?
Скоріше за все я! Так перекидав нічого не змінилося. UART теж намагається передати пакет файлів але безуспішно!

Hi, yes i have solution. it is very simple i updated the firmware on my board via rs485...

and I don't understand, here some write that they have received an update, but no one shares, why are you here? rhetorical question...

have the firmware file and instructions attached (v2.4)

whatever you do with it is at your own risk!!!
So let me follow - here is version 2D...

Attachments

• Firmware update 2D.zip
    355.6 KB · Views: 57
Скоріше за все я! Так перекидав нічого не змінилося. UART теж намагається передати пакет файлів але безуспішно!
I use this RS485 cabel (from aliexpress) and it works perfect. You should plug it in the rs485 port next to the can-port (not one of the two 485-ports that are intended to parallel batterysRS485 cabel.jpg)

Cao qualcuno ha un manuale d uso e settaggi del bms , vi sono delle voci che non si riescono a tradurre in inglese

Attachments

• IMG-20230826-WA0025.jpeg
    IMG-20230826-WA0025.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 39
Hello anyone can help me ?
I had JBD-UP16S010-L16S-200A-B-R-C Series 2 units.But I have any problem for parallel communication . How can i check in software.It communicate or not.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-04 100449.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-04 100449.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
40mA consumption, no balance current amount listed. I’ll stick with my JK BMS’s for my 210kWh of diy LFP.

I use this RS485 cabel (from aliexpress) and it works perfect. You should plug it in the rs485 port next to the can-port (not one of the two 485-ports that are intended to parallel batterysView attachment 164059)
Could you please show me the pin-out for RJ45? I already have the converter, but I can't find a pinout for the rs485 port
Or send me in a private message a link for this cable

---UPDATE---
I found :)

Last edited:
Hello anyone can help me ?
I had JBD-UP16S010-L16S-200A-B-R-C Series 2 units.But I have any problem for parallel communication . How can i check in software.It communicate or not.
I also have two packs - I use two cables (each BMS is connected with its own cable to an USB-Port on the PC) and switch the COM-Port and Master / Slave in the software. I think there is no communication "PC - slave battery" when connected to the master battery (over the RS485-connection between the two cells).

I'm trying to create DIY monitoring with esphome, but I can't receive any response from BMS.
I'm using the UART protocol and commands from the original doc.
Maybe somebody has a positive experience with that or knows some helpful project, it would be great.

Translation: Hello, does anyone have a user manual and settings for the BMS, there are some entries that cannot be translated into English
Here are the docs I collected regarding JBD SW and Hardware - maybe you can find the info you are looking for ...

Attachments

• JBD PC Tools Manual.zip
    13.2 MB · Views: 110
I am confused by this bms, It states 100a/200a continuous charge current on the specs but then says charging current limiting 20a parallel connection, what does that mean?

I checked with my BMS, but it doesn't work, unfortunately :(
Debugging looks like this https://monosnap.com/file/Slgrr3uWLeiwBPd7ZImzWUypOfxzUG
I'm using MAX485 UART-RS485 converter and ESP32 (also checked with Wemos d1 esp8266)
This converter works correctly for reading telemetries from the Deye Inverter.

p.s. On PC it works with bms tools application v2.7 only, not with higher version or else bms tools (converter RS485 with CP2102).

I checked with my BMS, but it doesn't work, unfortunately :(
Debugging looks like this https://monosnap.com/file/Slgrr3uWLeiwBPd7ZImzWUypOfxzUG
I'm using MAX485 UART-RS485 converter and ESP32 (also checked with Wemos d1 esp8266)
This converter works correctly for reading telemetries from the Deye Inverter.

p.s. On PC it works with bms tools application v2.7 only, not with higher version or else bms tools (converter RS485 with CP2102).
From logs it seams that BMS is not responding for proper command. I'm using UART TTL to RS485 CIA00485T module. I'm powering this module with 3.3V direcly from esp32 board. Plase check also dip swith configuration - you have to set them all to 0 according to logs.
Also check your esp32 uart connections - they must be conected straight rx(esp)->rx(rs485 module) tx(exp)->tx(rs485 module)

1695420793441.png

Last edited:
From logs it seams that BMS is not responding for proper command. I'm using UART TTL to RS485 CIA00485T module. I'm powering this module with 3.3V direcly from esp32 board. Plase check also dip swith configuration - you have to set them all to 0 according to logs.
Also check your esp32 uart connections - they must be conected straight rx(esp)->rx(rs485 module) tx(exp)->tx(rs485 module)

Got it, thanks.

I think that my problem is related to flow control, and I should use
Code:
flow_control_pin
if I'm using MAX485, but I can't see this in the config of this component. I will try to check the source code and maybe I can create a local component with a flow control pin.

Anyway, I ordered the same converter with auto-flow direction control.

--- UPDATE ---
Yeah, it works with a flow control pin. It's weird why the original author decided to skip this option:unsure:
very thanks for the git link @arH1983

Last edited:
hi, do you have last FW for JBD-UP16S010-L16S-200A? I have a problem with a Victron inverter. Cerbo BMS detects as B009 which is probably 15S Pylontech. And it doesn't charge

pack is detected as Liontron B009. But the victron doesn't charge. you have no idea where the problem might be. I believe victron detects it as 15S.... the BMS is set to Victron CAN protocol

Hello guys!
I have 2 items these BMS and I want connect parallel.
I have issue with parallel connection.
There was connected 2 BMS RS485(Parallel port) - RS485(Parallel port), for slave BMS i put address (1000).
I can't connect to slave BMS via master BMS from PC.
And LCD dispay wrote in menu PackPara->"This content is not settable"
Can you share diagram how to configure parallel connection?

diy solar

diy solar
Back