diy solar

diy solar

JK BMS Deal AliExpress

TheHappyNomads

JK BMS

If you're looking to snag a JK BMS for only $108 from a known (reliable) seller of these on AliExpress check out the link above. It's a promotion that only allows you to purchase one at a time. I just bought 4 via separate transactions. Not sure if they will catch that or shut it down but it's there for now!

For me, the link only goes to a AliExpress JK BMS search page for many options from many suppliers vs the specific $108 sale of the OP.

Welp, there goes the idea that I'll be able to resell my unused ones for what I paid. Lol nice find.

Really? Weird... when/what kind of alert did it give you to tell you exceeded shipping? From AliExpress or the seller?
When I selected 8 or more. It said that the item couldn't be shipped. As long as I selected no more than 7, everything was fine.
Maybe it is a limit on the sale.
I'll just order the rest, in a couple of days. Under a different name, if necessary. :cool:

When I selected 8 or more. It said that the item couldn't be shipped. As long as I selected no more than 7, everything was fine.
I'll just order the rest, in a couple of days. Under a different name, if necessary. :cool:
What's the purpose of 7 more??

Were you able to order them all at the same time for the sale price? I had to do individual checkouts for each one to get the $108 price

Really makes me question my decision to go down the road of expensive contactor BMS when tim's out here buying 7 fets.

But I'm only looking to build a couple pet banks, not a herd of cattle.

Yes, up to 7 in one order.
Oh how weird! The quantity selection dropdown was locked at 1 for me. Although, to be fair, I didn't attempt to add them 1 at a time to my cart and checkout so it was probably my bad. In any case, I'm glad you're able to take advantage of the price!

Oh how weird! The quantity selection dropdown was locked at 1 for me. Although, to be fair, I didn't attempt to add them 1 at a time to my cart and checkout so it was probably my bad. In any case, I'm glad you're able to take advantage of the price!
I was able to choose the quantity before adding to my cart. If I selected 8 or more, it said couldn't ship.
So I stopped at 7.
It sounds like they were having some glitches.

The "New" link would only allow one as well.

1.jpg

Ordered one up, maybe another battery bank or spare for existing.
New model no use to me until they bring out a 18S version.

I don't think that anyone thought that they were.
those things still need some work.
They aren't fully cooked, yet.
Yes, I am quite aware of their "work in progress" and even somewhat involved again with JK but I will not be editing their manuals again.
I have a batch pre-ordered and am waiting till December 01 before finalizing that order. I know that @Nami from HankZor is coordinating some of that with JiKong and the testers & protocol folks. I feel that by Dec.01 the key things will be completed and likely with more updates to follow.

Back