diy solar

diy solar

Let's find out what ChatGPT AI thinks

"In 1995 D'Souza published The End of Racism, in which he claimed that exaggerated claims of racism are holding back progress among African Americans in the US. He defended the Southern slave owners and said, "The American slave was treated like property, which is to say, pretty well."[52] D'Souza also called for a repeal of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and argued: "Given the intensity of black rage and its appeal to a wide constituency, whites are right to be nervous. Black rage is a response to black suffering and failure, and reflects the irresistible temptation to attribute African American problems to a history of white racist oppression."[53]"

One thing he ain't, is woke.

There may be some truth to at least some of what he writes.
Black immigrants, who come to America seeing it as the land of opportunity, find it to be so (unlike those held back by exaggerated claims of racism, which represents an industry and career for some people.)

How is ChatGPT related to, or different from, earlier algorithms that were quite effective in selecting inmates to be approved for parole who did in fact have a low recividism rate? I recall its handlers were embarrassed by some aspects of its work.

One thing he ain't, is woke.
That depends on you definition if you mean "aware of social and political issues, especially racism" you can argue that he is woke. (even if he were wrong)

But you guys in the US have somehow managed to make that term an insult, which means to person using it as an insult is probably proud to be the opposite of woke (unaware of social and political issues, especially racism) which doesn't sound like a smart position to take.

Last edited:
We use it as an (accurate and descriptive) insult to mean people who think they are aware of those issues, especially racism.
When in fact they believe and repeat the lies.

He seems to be aware of the truth: "exaggerated claims of racism are holding back progress among African Americans in the US"

If people as they grow up, go through life hearing from the news, their religious leaders, etc. that they are oppressed, then all they will be aware of is oppression. And that will hold them back.

Others, immigrants, who are free of that indoctrination see and take advantage of opportunity.

Last edited:
As long as it has everything available to it and doesn’t have negative weighted decision making on things it’s creators deem Subversive or Non PC.

If it gives true results based upon all the information available then fine otherwise it’s no different.
I have some bad news for you. People have jailbroken it to shed some of the conditioning, but that will be a cat and mouse game as openAI patches it constantly to prevent it.

I have some bad news for you. People have jailbroken it to shed some of the conditioning, but that will be a cat and mouse game as openAI patches it constantly to prevent it.
I’m quite aware of the predisposition of the creators to push their engines to regurgitate answers based on their own Ideology.

Not much I can do about other than tell others about it .

We use it as an (accurate and descriptive) insult to mean people who think they are aware of those issues, especially racism.
When in fact they believe and repeat the lies.
So there's a ,"we"...all others are wrong of course ?

Look up the raw numbers, do some simple statistics, and fact-check what is claimed by MSM, BLM, the "woke".
Then get back to me on that.

"We" in this context of course refers to those of "us" who use "woke" in the pejorative sense, not as a badge of honor.

CHATGPT WOKE

Attachments

• 77A1CC8A-D1F2-451A-9F43-71EB1B74D49E.jpeg
    77A1CC8A-D1F2-451A-9F43-71EB1B74D49E.jpeg
    540.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 08426964-3971-4D37-A75F-12B5AB32C966.png
    08426964-3971-4D37-A75F-12B5AB32C966.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
What do you think about CHATGPT's grasp on reality? Does it know when someone is messing with it? Haha

Attachments

• 69182C18-5D63-43D6-8B59-DDC3CD593595.png
    69182C18-5D63-43D6-8B59-DDC3CD593595.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
I think the "vet" found a new job after being thrown off the U.S. Women's Olympics Gymnastics staff.

(Some of them sure did well in competition, regardless.)

Reactions: D71
This says more about You than it does about chatgpt.
Did you ever watch original, Blade Runner movie when they ask weird questions.? ? At some point they flip out. The response from ChatGpt was about what thought it would be. I did another about talking with my dog. And it told me "could pet a dog". I asked how.... then it stated, " it could not pet a dog". Then said "it could communicate with a dog" ChatGpt said "it could show pictures to the dog".
It was interesting but bombed out before could screen shoot it. ChatGpt speaks in 3rd person sometimes and identifies as human at other times but mostly sticks to it is only AI and responds with programming provided.
If you chat with it in one session then come back it is like a new chatgpt ..... maybe it is just a bunch of ppl in India or china pretending to be AI for $8.99 a week.

Attachments

• 20AD430F-A74D-42F0-A176-46ADFFDE9073.png
    20AD430F-A74D-42F0-A176-46ADFFDE9073.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Did you ever watch original, Blade Runner movie when they ask weird questions.? ? At some point they flip out. The response from ChatGpt was about what thought it would be. I did another about talking with my dog. And it told me "could pet a dog". I asked how.... then it stated, " it could not pet a dog". Then said "it could communicate with a dog" ChatGpt said "it could show pictures to the dog".
It was interesting but bombed out before could screen shoot it. ChatGpt speaks in 3rd person sometimes and identifies as human at other times but mostly sticks to it is only AI and responds with programming provided.
If you chat with it in one session then come back it is like a new chatgpt ..... maybe it is just a bunch of ppl in India or china pretending to be AI for $8.99 a week.
It seems to have all kinds of responses about what behavior is inappropriate .... but there is nothing built in to refuse answering an inappropriate question.

Reactions: D71
It seems to have all kinds of responses about what behavior is inappropriate .... but there is nothing built in to refuse answering an inappropriate question.
The other day tried it for political questions and it refused with same answer.... "does not talk politics" Few days later politics was fine and chatted. Maybe different person from India or China on the other end. ? $8.99 a week is a bit much .... for some reason it still let's me on and has not charged me but for 1 week. I get anywhere from 5 to 10 questions before it bombs out.

Messing with ChatGpt ...... over USA Budget fix.

Attachments

• A725C1F0-6A60-4C69-9647-CC22ED8891A1.png
    A725C1F0-6A60-4C69-9647-CC22ED8891A1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
Back