diy solar

diy solar

LV6048 Missing

• Thread starter Deleted member 1888
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1888

I want to move from my 24v system(some of you may remember it) to a 48v and the LV6048 will fit my needs. Yet it has been sold out for a long wile with no sine of coming back. What it going on has it been discontinued? I know I could get 2 LV6548 but they cost to much for me right now. Anyone have any info on when or if it will be coming back?

I want to move from my 24v system(some of you may remember it) to a 48v and the LV6048 will fit my needs. Yet it has been sold out for a long wile with no sine of coming back. What it going on has it been discontinued? I know I could get 2 LV6548 but they cost to much for me right now. Anyone have any info on when or if it will be coming back?
I wanted one too. None available. I don't like the mc4 connectors on the LV6548. And I don't feel comfortable with $3k in china inverters

I found its exact ? Clone. I think @Will Prowse reviewed this sungold 6048?
6000W 48Vdc Low Freqency Hybrid Solar Inverter Grid tied Split phase 120/240V AC Output Power Inverter Built in MPPT Max 120A Solar Charger and 120A AC Charger Manufactured by SunGoldPowerCo.,Ltd. https://a.co/d/bzf8NRB

If you want one order it now and they will shit it in august.

I bought one about a month ago from Watts24/7 and used some random coupon code. Ended up being around $1475 or so.

Looks like they should have some in stock soon.

Last edited:
I don't see a specified surge rating for the LXV6048. Does anyone know how it handles short term inrush peaks? One potential downside could be what happens to parts availability and support for these inverters if China takes Taiwan.

Last edited:
Yes exactly how did you know?
I had my wife pull up the receipt lol

It told me at checkout I think.Also it was around $1475 (I edited my previous post) with the discount code I pulled off of one of those random websites from a “Watts247 discount code” search.

A guy was trying to sell me one locally for $1800 at the time.

Back