diy solar

diy solar

Need help with TDT bms and Victron GX

Algirdas

Hello. I hawe tdt 6022 14s bms and liion cells, conected to victron muliplus gx via can. Victron gx recognized this bms as Pyloncech battery. The problem is Smart solar MPPt charger limiting charging voltage unti 52.4v. Maybe someone know this issue solution. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240131_235007_VRM.jpg
    Screenshot_20240131_235007_VRM.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 4
I believe- but I am not positive (because I don’t have my bms connected to my CCGX) that the settings in DVCC are controlled by the bms- the bms passes what it wants to the Cerbo and the Cerbo doles out the charging assignments.

The charging and discharging limit is located in the bms - look there.

Good Luck!

I believe- but I am not positive (because I don’t have my bms connected to my CCGX) that the settings in DVCC are controlled by the bms- the bms passes what it wants to the Cerbo and the Cerbo doles out the charging assignments.

The charging and discharging limit is located in the bms - look there.

Good Luck!
Yes DVCC setings is controled by bms, curent limits i can edit, voltage setings is set to 58 but gx indicate Pylontech and automaticly change seting to 52.4v I belive need to cange bms comunication protocol to "Lg chem" like example, but all my tryings to do that with pc software is not successful.

Thanks.

Ok you know more about it than I do (my post was the full extent of my knowledge in this area). I hope you can get it figured out.

Good Luck

Hello. I hawe tdt 6022 14s bms and liion cells, conected to victron muliplus gx via can. Victron gx recognized this bms as Pyloncech battery. The problem is Smart solar MPPt charger limiting charging voltage unti 52.4v. Maybe someone know this issue solution. Thanks.
Did you tried the pack full voltage option using TDT pc software, I am using 16S LFP config with 6022. settings will be similar even though there is change in chemistry

Hi. Change the communication protocol in the tdt-6022 software. Now when pylontech detects it, it thinks it's lifepo4. 52.4 : 14 = 3.74 . What are you connected to: rs232 or can.

Back