diy solar

diy solar

Need some help with EG4 6500 EX

Hey Tash,
Did you ever figure out what was happening with the LEDs? I may have run into the same issue here. I'm running the inverter but they are not on.
Mine just started working one day. No idea. Running the system everyday and it is still working great. Just have some issues with the appliances with thermostats (frig, freezers, etc) causing load imbalances when they kick on. No big issues, just causes the LED house lights to flash and the voltage to oscillate at the inverter. Going to try to move some breakers around at main panel one of the days and try to fix this issue. Overall, still very pleased with the whole set up.

Looking for a digital meter to put between the array and disconnect to show me total array wattage. If anybody has any ideas? Have you found a meter for this yet?. I would also like to read true wattage from the panels coming in.
Gave up on finding a simple solution for this. Would require a high volt/watt shunt. My 4 arrays are 3700w each and some days they are kicking out 3000w each per the throttled inverter reading and they are running my whole house, so I am happy.

Back