diy solar

diy solar

OMG........ Unbelievable Battery test capacity Result

dmoon

just did a full Charge and discharge on some cell i ordered from China... before joining this group i didnt do much research on to who sold original grade a Cell. Only that you should not buy from aliexpress...

got my cells for under $75 per cell. (EVE 304ah)

just did a full discharge from 3.55V to 2.5V and was able to get 317ah.... mind you i didn't charge it to 3.65 was sacred it would swell because it was not compressed.
this means i probably could have a 325 ah cells and for 75 that's a steal....

i will repeat the test one more time to make sure it is consistent.

1709329041024.png

Yes, 320-323 is a typical test report claim for the 304's, but still cool to see that you've confirmed it for yours.

Also cool to see a voltage curve for these specific cells, I have the same, and that 3.425 is pretty much in the vertical top leg. I'm charging to and balancing mine at 3.438.

Yes, 320-323 is a typical test report claim for the 304's, but still cool to see that you've confirmed it for yours.

Also cool to see a voltage curve for these specific cells, I have the same, and that 3.425 is pretty much in the vertical top leg. I'm charging to and balancing mine at 3.438.
yh i was not sure i would get readings like this. i keep seeing bad experience of people buying fake/unverifiable batteries and overpriced battery after i ordered mine. i am so happy to get mine under market price and for the quality.

Back