diy solar

diy solar

Pictures: Look What a Few Punishing Minutes of Baseball-Sized Hail Did to Massive Nebraska Solar Farm

Anyone can run off their mouth in Politics but in the Scientific community you will be challenged.

Or deplatformed?

Wuhan lab leak should be the baseline explanation of record, and any other has to be proven. Was the animal host and path to humans ever found?
Effectiveness/risk of Covid treatment and relative risk to various sub-populations ought to be a topic of open scientific (medical) discussion.

Either of those was enough to get legitimate experts censored.

Those same people shouting climate change are the ones who said Covid was a pandemic. So you know the numbets were fudged to mske it look like one. Ask any medical coder.

The common flu was eradicated for two seasons straight!
(no money in that.)

"Science" has been corrupted by corporate greed. Same as every other system we have.
Some science has been corrupted by corporate greed.. Well.. that isn't exactly accurate.. The science isn't corrupted as much as the various PR campaigns based on "selective science" is. The oil companies anti-climate change propaganda is an excellent example.. Before that, we saw corporate corruption of data regarding acid rain and the ozone problem, and back in the 70's, corporate corruption of the tobacco link with cancer, and again with DDT.

Yes, it most certainly happens.

One look at the pandemic response validates this observation. We are being deceived, censored, propagandized and robbed in so many different ways it is difficult to understand what the end game is.
The pandemic response? You mean like politicians claiming "Its a democrat hoax".. "we have it under control",... "its going to go away on its own" ??? Or are you referring to the science that was used to develop a vaccine and predict societal behaviors? I'm not clear on this.. but I think we can both agree the pandemic came, science responded, and the pandemic is now gone.. Kind of hard to argue with that success.

But as this thread has shown, as long as they keep us divided and fighting amongst ourselves, those who are pushing the world in a specific direction will continue with very little resistance (or even awareness) from the general population.

Keep playing into their hand, and their agenda becomes reality.
We have several types of divisions in our nation. We have a social division where one side claims freedom of expression and another side says such expression is offensive.. One could argue all day about that and make point and counter point over and over without a clear winner.

We have another type of division in our nation, this one is in regards to science.. The difference between the social division and the science division is that it doesn't matter how offensive or inconvenient you find science, 2+2 will always equal 4. An iron atom will always have more mass than a carbon atom and a carbon atom will always have more mass than a hydrogen atom. Regardless of one's beliefs, those facts will never change.
So the division doesn't come down to facts or corruption, it comes down to one's understanding of science.. You either understand science and you know the difference between an ionic bond and covalent bond, or the difference between a proton and a neutron, or one doesn't understand basic scientific subjects. And when they want division on science, they simply pick out the gullible morons and push social issues at them. "Follow the money".. "they want to control you".. "they want to enslave you".. And the reason they use these social angles is because the morons they're trying to manipulate don't understand the science...

Talk to one of these idiots about the functional mechanism of how a wave length of light interacts with a molecule at specific frequencies, and the moron's eyes glaze over and they go back to social issues. Throw in an Al Gore, a Bill Gates, and top it off with a comment about Soros, and the idiot is fully primed with stupidity. Its a pretty simple formula..

We can't fix stupid.. but sometimes we can ignore it.

When people use MSM talking points while referring to others as "idiots", it makes one wonder where the information disconnect lies.

If anyone still believes the pandemic response was a success, then there isn't much to discuss...other than suggest that their information sources are questionable. They haven't yet awakened to what really happened. I suggest expanding their data sources. Maybe start on Twitter since it is no longer locked down and censored like just about every other platform these days. There are highly credentialed independent journalists (previously part of the MSM) who have been publishing internal FDA/CDC/NIH e-mails obtained via FOIA and trial data (see Missouri vs Biden) for months that otherwise would have still remained hidden behind the great censorship wall that is big tech and MSM. See the "Twitter Files" revelations as a starting point. A lot of this information also points to highly curated/biased search results, fraud in "peer reviewed" scientific papers, corruption of "fact checking" sites, and many other anomalies that the unsuspecting population thinks are trustworthy sources of information. It's really something to behold.

We were all deceived. Thanks to Elon, the truth is coming out. Hopefully people will be held accountable, but I'm not holding my breath. The system is that corrupted.

Remember ppl - Murphy says this guy with so many degrees from harvard and mit is an idiot. Hahaha Murphy has me on ignore. When you present data over and over that they can’t refute it drives him - them insane. I suspect he has several accounts on here

he can’t see me because he has his eyes shut so tight. ???? murphy claims this guy is an idiot Read some of his credentials. Think murphy with his written words claimed ee - electrical engineering degree whoops he is not a double ee by his own words. So…. Remember this guy is an idiot according to murphy. Hahaha

if he puts you on ignore consider it a blessing. He hates religion and conservatives but willingly moved right into middle of them to escape and be PROTECTED. HE IS A TICK LEECH PARASITE….. moved away from his messed up politics and kin community but wishes his new area was just like former messed up area. He talks acts like obama but then instead moving into Harlem ….. former presz obama moved to Martha’s Vineyards. Don’t you think obama knows the ocean will rise Global whatever and destroy his investment. Obama said it was to good of a deal to pass up. Insanity.

IMG_3183.jpeg

Scientific community you will be challenged.
They just use their Media to discredit you if you don't tow the “Corporate / Political Science “ line.

During Covid how dare you have a different opinion.
Your license are suspended.
Your social media is banned.
You will be silenced period.

When people use MSM talking points while referring to others as "idiots", it makes one wonder where the information disconnect lies.
As I have said many times in this forum, our family doesn't watch television. While we do have a big flat screen on the wall, it's not connected to anything and requires a USB drive if we want to watch Iron Man kick someone's ass or see Tom Cruise go on an impossible mission.

If anyone still believes the pandemic response was a success, then there isn't much to discuss...
Perhaps the disconnect here is how we define success... I define it as "no more pandemic". How do you define it?

other than suggest that their information sources are questionable.
My information source, at least when it comes to subject matters I am not qualified on, such as healthcare, is my doctor. We actually have four different doctors who take care of our family and they generally all say the same things. (that's good enough for me).

They haven't yet awakened to what really happened.
A pandemic came, we science'd the shit out of it, and the pandemic is over... What did you see?

I suggest expanding their data sources. Maybe start on Twitter since it is no longer locked down and censored like just about every other platform these days.
Read My Lips: TWITTER IS NOT A DATA SOURCE. TWITTER IS NOT A SOURCE FOR SCIENCE INFORMATION.

There are highly credentialed independent journalists (previously part of the MSM) who have been publishing internal FDA/CDC/NIH e-mails obtained via FOIA and trial data (see Missouri vs Biden) for months that otherwise would have still remained hidden behind the great censorship wall that is big tech and MSM.
See the "Twitter Files" revelations as a starting point. A lot of this information also points to highly curated/biased search results, fraud in "peer reviewed" scientific papers, corruption of "fact checking" sites, and many other anomalies that the unsuspecting population thinks are trustworthy sources of information. It's really something to behold.

We were all deceived. Thanks to Elon, the truth is coming out. Hopefully people will be held accountable, but I'm not holding my breath. The system is that corrupted.
A giant world wide conspiracy every government on the planet is involved in? Please name these "highly credentialed independent journalists" so I can take a look at these credentials you speak of.. Should I look at their credentials or just take your word for it?

So let me see if I have this straight.. This guy is a psychologist with an education in political science (which isn't really a science by the way), he's a full grown adult, and he thinks magical invisible sky fairies are real...

F*cking Priceless!

If you listen to a psychologist for climate change information, does that mean you call your plumber when you need medical attention?
Dr. Peterson is the interviewer, not the subject.

Richard Lindzen is a dynamical meteorologist. He has contributed to the development of theories for the Hadley Circulation, hydrodynamic instability theory, internal gravity waves, atmospheric tides, and the quasi-biennial oscillation of the stratosphere. His current research is focused on climate sensitivity, the role of cirrus clouds in climate, and the determination of the tropics-to-pole temperature difference. He has attained multiple degrees from Harvard University, and won multiple awards in his field of study such as the Jule Charney award for “highly significant research in the atmospheric sciences”. Between 1983 and 2013, he was the Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Sciences at MIT where he earned emeritus status in July of 2013.

China is building more than half of the world's new coal power plants​

Some 176 gigawatts of coal capacity was under construction in 2021, and more than half of that was being built in China.

Two new coal plants per week.

Richard Lindzen is a dynamical meteorologist. He has contributed to the development of theories for the Hadley Circulation, hydrodynamic instability theory, internal gravity waves, atmospheric tides, and the quasi-biennial oscillation of the stratosphere. His current research is focused on climate sensitivity, the role of cirrus clouds in climate, and the determination of the tropics-to-pole temperature difference. He has attained multiple degrees from Harvard University, and won multiple awards in his field of study such as the Jule Charney award for “highly significant research in the atmospheric sciences”. Between 1983 and 2013, he was the Alfred P. Sloan Professor of Atmospheric Sciences at MIT where he earned emeritus status in July of 2013.
I just checked Lindzen out.. He's legit.. I'll watch the video to see what he has to say.

China is building more than half of the world's new coal power plants​

Some 176 gigawatts of coal capacity was under construction in 2021, and more than half of that was being built in China.

Two new coal plants per week.
Graphic-8-1.png

Any honest geologist can show you by digging dow through the earths surface that this warming trend is not new. The earth goes through warming and cooling cycles. We just happen to be in a warming cycle. Those same people shouting climate change are the ones who said Covid was a pandemic. So you know the numbets were fudged to mske it look like one. Ask any medical coder.
Not in 100 year span, not unless you have some kind of major event happen to the Earth and nothing like that has happened in the last 100 years.
press_release.png

Okay.. So I skimmed through the video and got tired of the bla bla bla.. Decided to go to other sources to see where this guy differs from other scientists.

Basically, the controversy is over a temperature vs. water vapor argument. Lindzen's argument is that the higher temperature causes a drying effect in some upper atmosphere clouds.. which allows more IR back into space.. where as, the generally accepted concept is that higher temperatures cause more water vapor, which blocks IR and holds the energy here on the planet.

The generally accepted function has several global events to back it up..

Lindzen could still be correct however.. these things are complex and don't always happen the way we think they do just because we saw something similar somewhere else.

That said, the deeper understanding here is that even if Lindzen is correct, all he's saying is that the climate models are just a bit over zealous. He's not disputing the results, he's disputing their accuracy on a fine tuning scale.. which the climate models themselves already include in their error analysis.

In short, in layman's terms, its like standing on the side of the road with a posted speed limit of 45 mph and seeing a car whiz by going 85.. Then reporting the car was going 85 and someone disputing that claim by saying they think it was going 80 mph. It's not a big difference in the over all picture because the speed limit is 45!

That is basically what's going on with Lindzen.. he's not claiming the climate models are a conspiracy to get your money because George Soros wants to control you.. He's claiming that some small fraction of the climate model is incorrect.. the key word is SMALL. and he could be wrong about even that..

Too bad we can't put a space probe out a few million miles from Earth to record the IR energy radiating out over time. Pretty sure that would quell any controversy over that bit of argument.

Looks to me like China's growth in coal power production since 2015 is several times growth in solar.

A bit of nuclear power. Probably to manufacture plutonium.

A giant world wide conspiracy every government on the planet is involved in? Please name these "highly credentialed independent journalists" so I can take a look at these credentials you speak of.. Should I look at their credentials or just take your word for it?
Yes. This is all driven by the WEF. I've been down the rabbit hole and it is deep. Literally hundreds of hours reading factual testimony and evidence of fraud. The best analogy for those of us who are awake see the production for what it is...think of The Truman Show, where we are the audience. We know that it is a huge production and those still sleeping are Jim Carrey who hasn't yet found the very well obscured rear stairs and exit door. The difference is that we're telling you there is a rear door and it's all a production but you still believe the world around you is reality because it is all you know.

If you're on Twitter, I suggest you start following these names:
@MidwesternDoc
@TexasLindsay_
@Jikkyleaks
@goddeketal
@thecoastguy
@BretWeinstein
@ggreenwald
@shellenberger
@DrJBhattacharya
@DrAseemMalhotra
@KanekoaTheGreat
@TheChiefNerd
@VigilantFox
@mtaibbi
@DowdEdward
@rustyrockets
@zerohedge
@P_McCulloughMD
@chrismartenson

For those who haven't read any of the "Twitter Files" discovery data, you can start here:

If you're on the left, reading some of this is going to be upsetting. You're first inclination is going to be to "Google" a name. What you will find is very comprehensive but believable slander and misinformation. Your first reaction will be to proclaim "conspiracy theorists"! Like the cast of the Truman Show, everyone and their brother is going to try to prevent you from getting on that boat and finding the stairs and the door . You should take the trip and find the stairs. Exit the production. Big money interests have usurped just about every system we have.

“It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

Last edited:
Yes. This is all driven by the WEF.
So you think its all a world wide conspiracy? Dude, there are almost 200 sovereign countries on this planet, if you took a random sample of any 5 of them, you couldn't get them to agree on what to have for lunch without 4 conferences to discuss the physical layout of the meeting room, then 4 more conferences to discuss the location, then 4 more for the date, another meeting to discuss the tableware, etc.

But somehow you think they magically all decided to agree on one of the most complex conspiracies in the world?

Let me guess.. Please check the boxes that apply to you:
Christianity
911 Inside Job
Global Warming fake
Covid consipracy
Moon landings fake
Bigfoot real
Government covering up Aliens
Jewish Space Lasers
Election was Stolen

Mental illness of this type almost always results in a cluster of irrational beliefs..

I've been down the rabbit hole and it is deep. Literally hundreds of hours reading factual testimony and evidence of fraud. The best analogy for those of us who are awake see the production for what it is...think of The Truman Show, where we are the audience. We know that it is a huge production and those still sleeping are Jim Carrey who hasn't yet found the very well obscured rear stairs and exit door. The difference is that we're telling you there is a rear door and it's all a production but you still believe the world around you is reality because it is all you know.

If you're on Twitter, I suggest you start following these names:
@MidwesternDoc
@TexasLindsay_
@Jikkyleaks
@goddeketal
@thecoastguy
@BretWeinstein
@ggreenwald
@shellenberger
@DrJBhattacharya
@DrAseemMalhotra
@KanekoaTheGreat
@TheChiefNerd
@VigilantFox
@mtaibbi
@DowdEdward
@rustyrockets
@zerohedge
@P_McCulloughMD
@chrismartenson

For those who haven't read any of the "Twitter Files" discovery data, you can start here:

If you're on the left, reading some of this is going to be upsetting. You're first inclination is going to be to "Google" a name. What you will find is very comprehensive but believable slander and misinformation. Your first reaction will be to proclaim "conspiracy theorists"! Like the cast of the Truman Show, everyone and their brother is going to try to prevent you from getting on that boat and finding the stairs and the door . You should take the trip and find the stairs. Exit the production. Big money interests have usurped just about every system we have.

“It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain

You are extrapolating nonsensical points to slander and demean your pre-conceived "opposition". You likely won't read any further to ensure you stay within your safe bubble. It's OK, I have seen and heard it all before. I have a brother like you...who simply can't fathom how bad it is. It doesn't compute and he simply won't do the work. The rest of the family just stays away and leaves him be in his happy place. We still love him though.

"If you are alarmed by the facts, the problem isn't with the facts." - Chris Martenson

I don't know if there was any US knowledge or seeding of 9/11, but some of the plans to topple Cuba, supposedly actually proposed within our government, involved a similar actual terrorist attack inside the US.

I wouldn't put anything past any of them.

I don't know if it is true people associated with the Bush administrated had said we needed another Pearl Harbor; searching for that pops up many such claims. Just like Hillary wanting to have our 401k accounts taken over and invested in T-bills, I don't know if they actually made that statement, or it was made up to impugn them.

"Cognito ergo sum."

Like Descartes, all I can be (relatively) sure of is that I am (I'm thinking, therefore I must exist.)
I can't know what is lies and what is truth. But I don't like a lot of what politicians do and how they try to do it.

You are extrapolating nonsensical points to slander and demean your pre-conceived "opposition". You likely won't read any further to ensure you stay within your safe bubble. It's OK, I have seen and heard it all before. I have a brother like you...who simply can't fathom how bad it is. It doesn't compute and he simply won't do the work. The rest of the family just stays away and leaves him be in his happy place. We still love him though.

"If you are alarmed by the facts, the problem isn't with the facts." - Chris Martenson
You want me to read further about a conspiracy theory concerning a subject I'm not trained or educated enough to understand??

I am not a medical doctor, virologist, immunologist, or in any way trained or educated in the medical or healthcare fields. I am however an engineer, and in my retirement I study astrophysics and astronomy. Occasionally, when a medical or healthcare discussion comes across some facet that is also relevant in the field of physics, my amateurish studies may allow me to comprehend what is being said and provide additional information.

The point is, unless you have the education in the subject matter, your conversation is going to always turn to conspiracy and social issues.. and the reason for that is that you have no choice because you don't understand the science.

There is always some evil guy hiding out in an extinct volcano plotting to harm you in every conspiracy. (That's a metaphor for those who are a bit slow)

Never trust a used car salesman
Never run from a bear
Never argue with a police officer
Never accept information from someone who believes in magical invisible sky fairies.

You will not reach that person best to drive him to point that he places you on “ignore.” He even made statement that he has no one on ignore. Hehehehe

i like to post unopposed from him to ppl reading his dribble. Works for me. ?

this is his favorite line but it never applies to himself:
“You want me to read further about a conspiracy theory concerning a subject I'm not trained or educated enough to understand??”

if you push him to hard will call you a Russian troll. The funny part he admits his younger “wife is Russian Ukraine bride…. “ Probably got her mail order style. That is my theory.

after a while he will make an appealing post to try win ppl back when he has abused enough ppl with his words…. then turn a-hole again.

He hates religion but only christians…. He hates conservatives too. Didn’t stop him from moving directly into center surrounded by them. Way out in country side. Away from all the crap he longs for and loves. Insanity he wants his current place to be like the one he escaped from. Failed Politics and all. Insanity.

You will see. I have no mercy left for him. He is not human. He is a being.

p.s. He claimed be double ee then later admitted he is not a double ee.

I don't know if there was any US knowledge or seeding of 9/11, but some of the plans to topple Cuba, supposedly actually proposed within our government, involved a similar actual terrorist attack inside the US.

I wouldn't put anything past any of them.

I don't know if it is true people associated with the Bush administrated had said we needed another Pearl Harbor; searching for that pops up many such claims. Just like Hillary wanting to have our 401k accounts taken over and invested in T-bills, I don't know if they actually made that statement, or it was made up to impugn them.

"Cognito ergo sum."

Like Descartes, all I can be (relatively) sure of is that I am (I'm thinking, therefore I must exist.)
I can't know what is lies and what is truth. But I don't like a lot of what politicians do and how they try to do it.
The ppl like murphy subscribe to the “magic bullet”….. from Oswald. ? Those former jar heads are magic hour. The reported rifle used by Oswald should be standard issue to military since it was so special.

diy solar

diy solar
Back