diy solar

diy solar

PowerPro availability

I haven't ordered yet, but I'm thinkin' I may just bail on this whole thing for now (18Kpv and powerpro)... likely I'd be backordered or into January. :)

900 pounds of adult fun from Signature Solar.
IMG_6753.jpeg

Not excited about the stickers I have found so far. I opened the boxes looking for damage but lot ready to install so still packaged.
This is the only sticker I have seen yet on the outside of the boxes.

IMG_6762.jpeg

That pallet ain't happy.
Check your packing envelopes for the sticker because I very much doubt they've opened that box to apply the sticker to the unit.

I thought listing stickers could only be applied at factory or via a very specific NRTL process after leaving the factory.

IE I don't think giving you the stickers to DIY is 100% kosher.

I thought listing stickers could only be applied at factory or via a very specific NRTL process after leaving the factory.

IE I don't think giving you the stickers to DIY is 100% kosher.
That sounds correct and likely non-removeable (without destruction).

IE I don't think giving you the stickers to DIY is 100% kosh
900 pounds of adult fun from Signature Solar.
View attachment 173300

Not excited about the stickers I have found so far. I opened the boxes looking for damage but lot ready to install so still packaged.
This is the only sticker I have seen yet on the outside of the boxes.

View attachment 173302
How did you get that off the truck?

Pretty sure the driver/deliveryperson did with that forklift in the first pic. :)

...or maybe not...that platform is a bit small for delivery and forklift....

At this point anyone with the stickers can start an OF and make their solar install free

It would be really weird, sad, and stupid if EG4 did the whole song & dance about letting you purchase some unlabeled units... only to ship out unlabeled units for people that waited.

Pretty sure the driver/deliveryperson did with that forklift in the first pic. :)

...or maybe not...that platform is a bit small for delivery and forklift....
My pallet of solar panels was delivered on that size lift gate. Those weigh more than the inverter and a battery or three. Well, about the same as one inverter and three batteries.

Somehow they manage to shimmy the pallet jack onto the platform and make it fit...

It would be really weird, sad, and stupid if EG4 did the whole song & dance about letting you purchase some unlabeled units... only to ship out unlabeled units for people that waited.
Calls I’ve made they say. “We got the stickers we are putting them” but when I ask for a copy they aren’t able to make one. I’m sure all parties involved are as frustrated & annoyed by this whole fiasco.

Back