diy solar

diy solar

Problem with Solarcabin Channel - AIBU?

2.54cm/inch...?

There are no coincidences!

Hmmm... I'm at 0.68, but I try to ride the line and get some laughs. Clearly not succeeding on humor or value-added commentary!
I was pointing out the ratio is meaningless - using my own as the prime example!
12,315 posts - that took time and effort!
the number of posts doesn't mean much if the content is "Ditto" or some less helpful information, a thousand times.
Long detailed replies don't count any higher in the metric, just as the reactions don't indicate positive or negative.
It is fun to play with the statistics. Not to take away from the work people like you, @Hedges @timselectric and many others have contributed.

Last edited:
2.54cm/inch...?

There are no coincidences!

Hmmm... I'm at 0.68, but I try to ride the line and get some laughs. Clearly not succeeding on humor or value-added commentary!
I think our low ratio is due to the VAST number of members we help take several posts before a resolution is settled on, because we request details and clarification, and few benefit from the post because we help he individual… where Will makes posts that EVERYBODY appreciates and upvotes!

The man KNOWS how to help, and most members respond to it.

A lot of frequent members here in this thread, so figured I should tell everyone I created a new "Heat Pump" section!! We have needed this section for a long time! Check it out: https://diysolarforum.com/forums/heat-pumps.90/

Edit: thank you supervtech!! This site would be nothing without you as well. You have helped with everything. Appreciate it big time

A lot of frequent members here in this thread, so figured I should tell everyone I created a new "Heat Pump" section!! We have needed this section for a long time! Check it out: https://diysolarforum.com/forums/heat-pumps.90/

Edit: thank you supervtech!! This site would be nothing without you as well. You have helped with everything. Appreciate it big time
Ooh ooh… a forum DEDICATED to my main career! I guess that’ll now be my new home…

I think our low ratio is due to the VAST number of members we help take several posts before a resolution is settled on, because we request details and clarification, and few benefit from the post because we help he individual… where Will makes posts that EVERYBODY appreciates and upvotes!

Pfft. I'm just a post whore. You forgot about the 8k of posts from my old face? :p

Don’t think few benefits from one of your posts because your are helping a individual I know that I have gathered a ton of great info from those posts I try to read any post that pertains to my equipment, new equipment, trouble shooting setup spec’s and many other subjects ( it’s a deep rabbit hole) so that 1 person that you help is all you are aware of but I’ll bet over time hundreds use that info to solve problems that you are not aware of

Back