diy solar

diy solar

Seplos CAN BUS RS485 48v 200A 8S-16S BMS

As a derivative of DEYE inverter, it may support both (CANBUS is better). however you have to ask sol-ark if they support pylonthec. The seplos BMS has an pylonthec emulation. Be aware that you will not get any support from Sol-Ark by conecting a non officially supported battery.
Thanks for the info. A quick google search shows the Manual listing Pylontech BMS's as a supported battery. Good info.

You can manually change the SOC, normally when I set these up for a customer, I top balance all the cells to3.65, hook up a new Seplos unit, login with admin & admin, go to upload settings, change the battery capacity,rated capacity, then change the SOC ah to whatever the cells are rated for, the change the top end cut off and bottom end cutoff, enable the balance and minimum delta then its job done. you have a fully charged pack, set at 100% soc noted with zero charge cycles ready to go. Section 58 & 59 are what you want to change.
View attachment 92361
@shavermcspud - I have to commission several of these Seplos BMS's - could you kindly elaborate the settings you change in more detail? ie. not just 58/59 for SOC and capacity, but also "the change the top end cut off and bottom end cutoff, enable the balance and minimum delta"

Thank you! First time seplos bms user here :)

does somebody know what parameter 81 is for? (Cycle cumulative capacity)
stock it is on 80%, seplos support told me to set it on 20%
but why?

I also asked Seplos what this parameter is, answer from them: "No need to change this" (y):LOL:
Its how the BMS determines a cycle on the pack, 80% DOD is classed as one discharge cycle, its cumulative, so if you discharge 20% every day for four days it will count at one discharge cycle.

so should be 20% or 80% ?
who know to restart the SOH capacity reading ?

Last edited:
Great, in fact if you add the connectors, cell insulation, cell bus bar, flexible bus bar , fuse support , fuse, and some other accessories, you get the same price or more than seplos case. Now we have 3 different option for seplos bms case : seplos, amy and this one.:)
hi where is amy option ?

did anybody tried this brms ? its 60USD Cheaper and a lot of brands are using it like sok and meritsun
and has 1 year warranty

Attachments

• c25aafd7c9368e4f1fba39c452debae6.jpg
    c25aafd7c9368e4f1fba39c452debae6.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Sk48v100-Edited3.png
    Sk48v100-Edited3.png
    926.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
did anybody tried this brms ? its 60USD Cheaper and a lot of brands are using it like sok and meritsun
and has 1 year warranty
No, but maybe start a new thread on it, since this one is about the seplos bms :)

Someone have the the scheme to build a can bus cable for bms seplos and the inverter Voltronic Axpert MKS IV 5,6Kw?

Back