diy solar

diy solar

Shunbin on amazon

Johnosu2000

was thinking about ordering 400amp hour lithium from shunbin. Has anyone done a capacity test? Reputable company? 12v system for 5th wheel.

Well this particular 400amp hour battery by shunbin comes enclosed with bms. All ready to go from what I can tell!

Okay thankyou! What is a good 400amp hour thats reasonable priced? (If there is such a thing)

The best bang for the buck cells atm are from Xuba.
They are 280 amp hour prismatic cells.
You could do parallel strings for 560 ah.

Yup and bus bars,ect...wish I could order from ebay or Amazon. Already got my tax exempt set up on those sites.

I just bought Shunbin.de to collect user experiences because my experience with their product and the customer support was very unsatisfying.
Currently my Shunbin Battery is at an university to ba tested and valued.

I just bought Shunbin.de to collect user experiences because my experience with their product and the customer support was very unsatisfying.
Currently my Shunbin Battery is at an university to ba tested and valued.
Aftter having read everything about the company, the shoddy support/service, use of Used Cells marketed as new and so on, you went and spent money and bought one and supported that sheister company ? Seriously ?? Goodness Gracious CHECK YOUR MEDS what an idiotic thing to do.

Did you really read my post?

i will use the URL to collect user experiences ( my own experience is very bad )

new customers should know exactly what they are buying.

Last edited:
Not available on Amazon at this time 02-02-21. Bought 8 400ah cells last summer and found cells to be + 20~30ah over stated value. The only issue with these cell are slight imbalance during charging. My fault I'm afraid, did not spend the proper amount of time initially balancing them, now I'm paying the price. Still getting 400ah out of them on a 24v system running 10% to 90%. So I would say the cells I received are up to par and wish they were still selling them would buy many more. Believe main land China interference with Hong Kong is the reason for the disruptions in supply chain.

Shunbin sold cells ? They normally sell Super Capacitors and those Shlocked Prebuilds.
They are Located in Mainland China, Shenzen.

Shenzhen, in southeastern China, is a modern metropolis that links Hong Kong to China’s mainland. It's known for its shopping destinations, including Luohu Commercial City, a massive mall with a vast array of wares, from tailors’ custom clothing to faux designer bags. The city also features contemporary buildings, such as the 600m-tall skyscraper Ping An International Finance Centre, and a number of amusement parks.

Back