diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar - Product Availability

j_a_wolfe

Last Fall, I bought a 12v 400A basic battery with the intention of adding a Pro version this Spring prior to doing my conversion. I can't seem to locate any info on that particular model. Has it been discontinued or is it just out of stock. If so, when (or if) do you expect more?

Thanx,

Jim

Well first, this isn't signature solar's forum, and second they probably had no idea you posted a question until I just tagged them in my post above. Signature solar has a decent reputation here, as far as I know.

@Will Prowse (the owner or perhaps co-owner of this forum) might be able to chime in here.

Wasn’t trying to put anyones company down. I can always call but since it’s not urgent I thought I’d try the forum first. If they want to chime in then great or if someone else that has asked about the 12v server batteries knows something. It Seemed to happen when they switched their site over so maybe all the products haven’t been uploaded on the new site? I’m guessing the 12v server rack batteries aren’t their big seller and fairly low priority.

Wasn’t trying to put anyones company down. I can always call but since it’s not urgent I thought I’d try the forum first. If they want to chime in then great or if someone else that has asked about the 12v server batteries knows something. It Seemed to happen when they switched their site over so maybe all the products haven’t been uploaded on the new site? I’m guessing the 12v server rack batteries aren’t their big seller and fairly low priority.
My response was to JA. I should have quoted him in my post.

As for their priorities. You could be right, though I have no idea. I've never done any business with sig solar.

we are enabling pre orders today, it'll be a month, it is the pro version, but has the 5yr warranty, 12v is in our powersport classification, these are built with the same A+ cells as our other units

Back