diy solar

diy solar

signature solar

Urge38

Hi Guys

what's the score with signature solar!!!

I am across the pond, and want to order something from signature solar only they don't (have not as yet) reply to email (sent three)
I can't simply add to basket and order as I am across the pond in the UK and their website asked me to email in for shipping cost,

I am stuck in a loop, they won't reply to emails, and I can't order as the ask me to email in!!!

I also can't simply pick up the phone and wait 30 minuets to be connected as it will cost a fortune!!!

what to do ??

I'm in the same boat.

Been trying to get some response and after several emails, I have not gotten a single response. The crazy thing is that I got an email saying my cart was about to expire and ask if I had any questions but, after several tries, nothing.

I tried the web form, responding to newsletters, cart expiration notices, sales@ , support@ and even a direct email.

Shame, I had over 6k in my basket. I realize that in the big scheme of things this isn't a large solar order but, Im just getting started with this.

I heard good things, but, meh.

Hi Guys

what's the score with signature solar!!!

I am across the pond, and want to order something from signature solar only they don't (have not as yet) reply to email (sent three)
I can't simply add to basket and order as I am across the pond in the UK and their website asked me to email in for shipping cost,

I am stuck in a loop, they won't reply to emails, and I can't order as the ask me to email in!!!

I also can't simply pick up the phone and wait 30 minuets to be connected as it will cost a fortune!!!

what to do ??
I'm curious, what are you needing to order ?

There's plenty of instantly contactable suppliers in the UK, who you'll have no problem getting support from.

I'm in the same boat.

Been trying to get some response and after several emails, I have not gotten a single response. The crazy thing is that I got an email saying my cart was about to expire and ask if I had any questions but, after several tries, nothing.

I tried the web form, responding to newsletters, cart expiration notices, sales@ , support@ and even a direct email.

Shame, I had over 6k in my basket. I realize that in the big scheme of things this isn't a large solar order but, Im just getting started with this.

I heard good things, but, meh.

Yes
I got the same cart email.

I did get one step further.

I was emailed to ask for My phone number then it went silent and nothing further

99%of business is done via emails

It's disgraceful customers are simply ignored

I'm curious, what are you needing to order ?

There's plenty of instantly contactable suppliers in the UK, who you'll have no problem getting support from.

I am trying to buy a Schneider insight home and or a EG4 Chargeverter

Schneider uk said I need to contact Schneider Spain

No reply from Schneider Spain

Ever since covid, no one wants to do any work

Back