diy solar

diy solar

Source for 400A class T fuse?

Have you got a link where these can be sourced?

They have another block for sale there at a very attractive price relative to other sources such as Gordon electrical supply, however I couldn’t verify the stud distance so I bought the above. My thinking was, in addition to accommodating the Ferraz Shawmut fuse, I could make it fit a class T or any other similarly sized fuse should I want or need to down the road.

They have another block for sale there at a very attractive price relative to other sources such as Gordon electrical supply, however I couldn’t verify the stud distance so I bought the above. My thinking was, in addition to accommodating the Ferraz Shawmut fuse, I could make it fit a class T or any other similarly sized fuse should I want or need to down the road.
Since the stud supports seem to be independent I don't think the stud spacing will be an issue.

Looks like Amazon is swimming with them. Some reasonable prices, some are crazy. 23E19E23-14F0-4993-BE1A-8602D362EA1A.png389FD785-C7C1-49A8-91F4-2E072E73DDBE.png29389B94-FCFD-40DE-AB76-348119926675.png

They look really cheap, besides I don't buy from JB as I deathly hate him and every he stands for. I try to buy locally or from ma and paw family owned.

Back