diy solar

diy solar

SRNE Split Phase Hybrid Solar lnverter ASF Series 10Kw

I would personally be happy dealing with srne directly. They quoted air delivery to my address.
The only question is how they handle delivery of damaged goods.

AliBaba and AliExpress give you pretty good protection against at that possibility (and excellent coverage for non-delivery).

Until a Chinese vendor has established a reputation of making US buyers while when there is a shipping problem, it’s safer (IMHO) to purchase from them but trough their AliBaba or AlExpress storefronts…

I would personally be happy dealing with srne directly. They quoted air delivery to my address.
For any technical support, I’d certainly prefer purchasing from SRNE rather than from a rebadger.

I’d just be more comfortable purchasing through their AliExpress or AliBaba storefronts to reduce / eliminate the possibility of being burned by a snafu during shipping (damaged delivery or lost delivery).

Does SNRE have a remote monitoring app or software? How does it stack up with with APP's/software available for EG4, Growatt, etc. Does is talk okay with Solar Assistant?

Does SNRE have a remote monitoring app or software? How does it stack up with with APP's/software available for EG4, Growatt, etc. Does is talk okay with Solar Assistant?
They do. I have 0 feedback on their software, my wifi connector is still in the box.
I've used Solar Assistant from day one.

They do. I have 0 feedback on their software, my wifi connector is still in the box.
I've used Solar Assistant from day one.
Thanks. Can you adjust SRNE inverter parameter settings via the SA interface?

Update on original post. So I have two of these now running 24/7. Some days bringing in a total of 80kwh. Yesterday my first unit which I purchased Nov. 2022 just shut off. No LEDs and no screen. I disconnected PV, batteries and grid and let it set overnight. Reconnected battery but still will not turn on. I've reached out to SRNE for some troubleshooting assistance so we'll see how this goes. I believe it does have a 2 year warranty.

Update on original post. So I have two of these now running 24/7. Some days bringing in a total of 80kwh. Yesterday my first unit which I purchased Nov. 2022 just shut off. No LEDs and no screen. I disconnected PV, batteries and grid and let it set overnight. Reconnected battery but still will not turn on. I've reached out to SRNE for some troubleshooting assistance so we'll see how this goes. I believe it does have a 2 year warranty.
Please update on how they handle it.
I do believe they are on a holiday until the 5th.
Do you have any data from when it shutdown?

Back