diy solar

diy solar

SRNE & WiFi Dongle (Maybe Others) SmartESS App Website Logging

Is ther any other app that I can use that would actually show the Battery and Grid usage graphs line SmartESS is supposed to. 1690538290777.png

None the less after much headaches, this particular unit I have sends data to this web site.
http://www.dessmonitor.com/#/generalNew/home
It is pretty neat, and you can export the data.

If anyone can hack the device to send data more than every 5 minutes, please let me know how to do it. Because I want more DATA! :p
Thanks for the tip I was getting nowhere until I tried this website.
Have you figured out how to change the battery SOC% to 100% when the battery is full?
Mine still says 50% when it should be 100%
I have a Anern Max 10200 Hybrid inverter but no data connection to the battery

Does anyone know please - how to get the value of 'line power' using SmartESS/dessmonitor or an alternative?
Mine, like the op, does not show this and it's not in any of the reports so impossible to know what, if any, power is being drawn from the grid to supplement that from PV/battery.
I do not see this parameter either.
I have a wifi-controlled-switch that I use to (dis)connect the grid. It also has the ability to meter lots of information too.
Note it can do Power-in, Power-out, volts, amps, Hz etc Link here It links to SmartLife app

Well the good news is the SRNE now works with solarman dongles just got a couple samples and hooked it to my SRNE 10kw inverter looks pretty good but still needs some updates to get more precise data

Have you figured out how to change the battery SOC% to 100% when the battery is full?
I have this exact same issue - not sure which parameter's that the battsoc is reading to calculate these. I tried changing the Battery nominal capacity & it does not seem to work

I have this exact same issue - not sure which parameter's that the battsoc is reading to calculate these. I tried changing the Battery nominal capacity & it does not seem to work
Update - I am running a powmr pow-lvm5k-48v-n & recently found out that changing the battery type to N14 has caused my DessMonitor Battery percentage to become a closer percentage value to my JK BMS battery SOC - see attached. Hopefully someday I can tweak the settings to match

Attachments

• lvm5kBatteryTypes.png
    lvm5kBatteryTypes.png
    182.8 KB · Views: 27
I have 6 SRNE 5 kW all-in-one inverters set up in a splitphase system (2x3) and I bought 6 SRNE wifi dongles with them. I first tried to set up a dongle using our Mikrotik network, but it didn't work, I guess because connection has to go through a login page. So I installed an access point with a normal pwd protected entry, but seems the dongle remembers the failed setup, and there is no way to communicate with it. I could install the 5 other dongles, but the first one keeps saying "establishing communication, please wait". There is unfortunately no reset button, and the factory reset does not work, as I can't establish communication with it. So I have data for the 5 inverters, but not for the sixth. Any ideas?
And in the same vain: is there any way to create a consolidated report for all 6 inverters? The reports generated seem to be for the devices, one by one.

Back