93.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0481.jpeg
    IMG_0481.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0480.jpeg
    IMG_0480.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 3
I'd set 28 to 0 and it should stop.
06 on OSO shouldn't allow it but I think 01 on UTI overrides it. Might be a bug.
So the 03 code is battery disconnected Sorry. Why will it said battery disconnected. Is it because it was over charging

More than likely. Are you using communications?

That's personal preference, somewhere around 50V would give you a little reserve capacity.
No communication yet I try the data logger but couldn’t get it to connect so I will have to get a raspberry or orange pi but not sure how to load it. Any suggestions

No communication yet I try the data logger but couldn’t get it to connect so I will have to get a raspberry or orange pi but not sure how to load it. Any suggestions
I'd reduce the bulk charging voltage.
What is it set at currently?
It's probably saying battery disconnected because the BMS is in a protection state.

I'd reduce the bulk charging voltage.
What is it set at currently?
It's probably saying battery disconnected because the BMS is in a protection state.
I will keep an eye on it as of now is working fine. What voltage should I be getting on the solar to inverter this is what mine showed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 5
This is my spec and I have 7 panels on series times 4 with a 4 input combiner box 2 out puts
Your voltage in post 68 looks good.
So you have 7s2p to each mppt?
2 paralleled strings of 7 panels in series going to each mppt? 14 panels on each mppt, 28 panels total

Your voltage in post 68 looks good.
So you have 7s2p to each mppt?
2 paralleled strings of 7 panels in series going to each mppt? 14 panels on each mppt, 28 panels total
Yes 7 panels in series for each input and 14 going to the each of the inverter inputs just not sure if I am getting all the voltage or wattage from the 28 panels let me know

Yes 7 panels in series for each input and 14 going to the each of the inverter inputs just not sure if I am getting all the voltage or wattage from the 28 panels let me know
I don't know I can't see your inverter during peak conditions.

You should see ~5.1kW per mppt in ideal conditions, display menu 3 will give you that data in the same location your voltage is displayed above. Somewhere around 18A and 280V, voltage will increase when your batteries are full as seen in your photo above.

I don't know I can't see your inverter during peak conditions.

You should see ~5.1kW per mppt in ideal conditions, display menu 3 will give you that data in the same location your voltage is displayed above. Somewhere around 18A and 280V, voltage will increase when your batteries are full as seen in your photo above.
Good afternoon it is 1:50 pm here in Orlando Florida full sun to the panels here are the pictures display from the inverter I only see 1.7 kw per pv and a 4,5kwh not sure what that one is let me know If Iam reading them wrong or I am no getting all the kw from the panels.

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpeg
    IMG_0484.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0485.jpeg
    IMG_0485.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0493.jpeg
    IMG_0493.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0492.jpeg
    IMG_0492.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0487.jpeg
    IMG_0487.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0488.jpeg
    IMG_0488.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0489.jpeg
    IMG_0489.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0490.jpeg
    IMG_0490.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0491.jpeg
    IMG_0491.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 2
Good afternoon it is 1:50 pm here in Orlando Florida full sun to the panels here are the pictures display from the inverter I only see 1.7 kw per pv and a 4,5kwh not sure what that one is let me know If Iam reading them wrong or I am no getting all the kw from the panels.
Your batteries are likely full... Panels won't be producing as much as they could.

What type of batteries do you have? You're using the gel setting?

Your batteries are likely full... Panels won't be producing as much as they could.

What type of batteries do you have? You're using the gel setting?
I am using this one, yes gel setting, but only have one for now. Are the volts and kw on the pictures looks good or I am not getting all the power I should from the 14 panels in each inputs.. I should be getting at least a 4kw per out I would think.

Attachments

• IMG_0494.jpeg
    IMG_0494.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 3
I am using this one, yes gel setting, but only have one for now. Are the volts and kw on the pictures looks good or I am not getting all the power I should from the 14 panels in each inputs.. I should be getting at least a 4kw per out I would think.
If your batteries are full the power has nowhere to go unless you're running loads to use the power from the panels.
I'd say everything looks good considering the battery is full.

Your battery settings for that LiFePo battery should be

#8 battery type - L16
for communication if not in USER mode
#32 - 485
and
#33 - PYL

That's the same battery as @Lighthouse Beacon has.

If your batteries are full the power has nowhere to go unless you're running loads to use the power from the panels.
I'd say everything looks good considering the battery is full.
I did try my water heater by it self but as soon as I turn the hot water on the inverter fault it and I hade full sun. The water heater is this one. Is like I did not have enough power to make it work… so if I have full sun and loads on the inverter the pv will go up more that 1.7kw

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpeg
    IMG_0495.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 6
I did try my water heater by it self but as soon as I turn the hot water on the inverter fault it and I hade full sun. The water heater is this one. Is like I did not have enough power to make it work…
Look at the specs for that water heater then look at what the inverter is rated for... You don't have near enough power.
It will handle a conventional hot water heater just fine.
so if I have full sun and loads on the inverter the pv will go up more that 1.7kw
Yes.

Back