diy solar

diy solar

Sunpowergold 24v AIO SHOWS NO PV icon

dahluwalia

I finally got my panels and cables to my 24 v sunflower gold unit. I am having problems programming it.I didn't get the blue tooth accessories. But I noticed I had 44 v into the unit from solar and I never saw a icon for the panel being hooked up . What am I doing wrong?

You most likely don't have high enough voltage from the panels to wake up the mppt but I'm only guessing because I don't know your model and haven't read your manual or seen your panel congratulation.

44 v 4 12 v 100 wat t panels. Now I can say it's running nothing so no charging needed .in thought that it would show panel when it's connected. Does hemorrhoid have a help line ?

You most likely don't have high enough voltage from the panels to wake up the mppt but I'm only guessing because I don't know your model and haven't read your manual or seen your panel congratulation.
What does the manual or sticker on the side of the AIO list for VOC?
What's the model of the AIO?
What's the VOC of your panels?
44 v 4 12 v 100 wat t panels. Now I can say it's running nothing so no charging needed .in thought that it would show panel when it's connected.
What?
Does hemorrhoid have a help line ?
Try 1-800-preperationH.

It's 24v model sph302480A and what is Vic ?
Voc is voltage at open circuit. Don't go over it or you'll likely let the magic smoke out. Make sure you calculate for cold weather too.

Which version of that inverter?
The have a new version that handles 450VOC and an old one that handles much less. You need to check the label on the side of your inverter....

The minimum voltage for the new version is 120v..."PV operation voltage range: 120-450VDC"
Like I said earlier you don't have enough voltage from your panels.

It looks a lot like an SRNE...

Voc is voltage at open circuit. Don't go over it or you'll likely let the magic smoke out. Make sure you calculate for cold weather too.

The have a new version that handles 450VOC and an old one that handles much less. You need to check the label on the side of your inverter....

The minimum voltage for the new version is 120v..."PV operation voltage range: 120-450VDC"

So 4 12v 100 watt panels won't run this unit ? Man I really screwed up .So how many panels ?

how is any one using th I on a rv of you need 10 12 v panels ? looks like max open volts is 450v i now have a error 03 and one battery is reading around 9 volt s or so.I think I have a battery problem or a no charging issue and we need to talk about the panels and how many more are needed? How can I check for proper charging ? Oh keep in mind it is plugged into the wall and no loads on just itself draw

The model is Sph302480A sungold power all in one. I have 4- 12 v 100 watt panels hooked up in 2 pairs of series so 48v ? What if they were all in series ?

So 4 12v 100 watt panels won't run this unit?
If they don't have the VOC needed, no.
Man I really screwed up .So how many panels ?
What's the VOC?
how is any one using th I on a rv of you need 10 12 v panels ?
I doubt they are using over priced '12v' (100w?) panels. They are using residential panels.
looks like max open volts is 450v i now have a error 03 and one battery is reading around 9 volt s or so.I think I have a battery problem or a no charging issue and we need to talk about the panels and how many more are needed?
What's the voc... You won't be charging from your panels..
How can I check for proper charging ? Oh keep in mind it is plugged into the wall and no loads on just itself draw
What are your charge settings?
We need photos so we can help better. Wiring diagrams would be excellent too.

... My starter panels are in the bottom left corner of the attached photo.

Attachments

• IMG_20231216_103150.jpg
    IMG_20231216_103150.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 0
The model is Sph302480A sungold power all in one. I have 4- 12 v 100 watt panels hooked up in 2 pairs of series so 48v ? What if they were all in series ?
What's the voc? Sorry if I haven't asked that before...
Might work with 4 in series. What's the voc?

Yes new version. Boy I did not do my home work on this. I had no idea I would need so much bolts in . I bought 4 panels thinking I was going good because I started thinking 2 was getting me started. I made a 4x4 stand 8x8 fits 4 of my 12v panels good. So now I need six more or bigger ones on the ground. But at any rate sound like you guys have figured out my panel issue. Thanks . I think I have a battery issue of grid charging issue i will post next

Back