diy solar

diy solar

Supreme Court to take on Vaccine Mandates.

To alloy with plutonium?

Does she have beryllium yet? (useful as a neutron reflector)

To alloy with plutonium?

Does she have beryllium yet? (useful as a neutron reflector)
I have golf clubs in the basement, does that count? LOL

We make a game of it. At the tip of my plasma cutter is a tiny bit of Halfnium so that made for a fun day.

The funniest part about that is I went and tried to Google for "dangerous lab leak conspiracy" and 99% of the articles were from the past few days. However, head over to the way back machine (archive.org) and search, I see that those same sites were saying that it was a "dangerous conspiracy theory" "believed by flat earthers" just a few years ago. I'm sure DDG would pull some of the original results too.

They've (media outlets) clearly moved the old articles, or deindexed them from Google (to bury them down in the search, or remove them entirely) in an attempt to not make themselves look stupid.

I think it's pretty obvious that IF it was in fact made in a lab, then either the US or Chinese government (or probably both) were complicit in covering up the incident. Remember that we were told those labs were not working on those things. Turns out they were...

I guarantee you there's not a biological laboratory on this planet that the US government isn't aware of what it's making.

Back